- FAMILIES OF DECEASED SEAL TEAM 6 MEMBERS ARE MAKING SERIOUS ALLEGATIONS AGAINST THE GOVERNMENTPosted 10 days ago
- European Commission to Criminalize Nearly all Seeds and Plants not Registered with GovernmentPosted 11 days ago
- After the Tragedy in Boston, More Government Surveillance is Not the AnswerPosted 12 days ago
- Video: Obama To Ohio State Grads-Reject Voices That Warn About Government TyrannyPosted 12 days ago
- AMERICANS FEAR GOVERNMENT MORE THAN TERRORPosted 20 days ago
- The Art of Catching Government False Flags in Real TimePosted 20 days ago
- SECRET GOVERNMENT DOCUMENTS REVEAL VACCINES TO BE A TOTAL HOAXPosted 26 days ago
- WIKILEAKS: THE GOVERNMENT IS SPYING ON YOU THROUGH YOUR IPHONEPosted 36 days ago
- Poll: Close to 1 in 3 Americans Believe in World Government and a New World OrderPosted 45 days ago
- US Government Sued For Pesticides Killing Millions Of BeesPosted 53 days ago
When The Checks Stop Coming In: Dennis Rodman Takes His Pope-Lovin’ Publicity Stuntin’ Talents To The Vatican To Promote Gambling Website!
GTFOHWTBS! Haven’t you embarrassed yourself AND black people enough with your antics?!
Dennis Rodman Shows Up In Vatican City To Promote Gambling Websites
Ex-NBA star Dennis Rodman has been turning up in the strangest places.
On the heels of a tour of the North Korean capital Pyongyang, where he professed his friendship to leader and U.S. top-antagonist Kim Jong Un, CBS News caught up with the flamboyant basketball player in Vatican City, in his new capacity as a front-man for the Irish gambling company Paddy Power.
The online betting behemoth chose Rodman to help promote its offered odds on who will be chosen by the Catholic cardinals as the next pope.
Though he insists he doesn’t gamble, “on stuff like that,” Rodman wasn’t shy about telling CBS News who he thought the next pontiff would be.
“Today we always want to see something different, and this is going to be different. He will be black, he will be black,” professed the former all-star forward.
He suggested Ghana’s Cardinal Peter Kodwo Appiah Turkson was the man to win it. Turkson has been named as a contender in the conclave, should the cardinals decide to elect their first pontiff in modern times from outside of Europe.
Paddy Power, incidentally, has Italian Cardinal Angelo Scola as a clear front-runner, at least in terms of betting odds.
Rodman said he hoped to meet the new pope while in Rome, whoever he may be.
We don’t make it habit of hating people, but we might hate Dennis Rodman. Somebody get this ignorant a$ $ ni**a a seat and STRAP HIM TO IT!
Image via AP