- FAMILIES OF DECEASED SEAL TEAM 6 MEMBERS ARE MAKING SERIOUS ALLEGATIONS AGAINST THE GOVERNMENTPosted 9 days ago
- European Commission to Criminalize Nearly all Seeds and Plants not Registered with GovernmentPosted 10 days ago
- After the Tragedy in Boston, More Government Surveillance is Not the AnswerPosted 11 days ago
- Video: Obama To Ohio State Grads-Reject Voices That Warn About Government TyrannyPosted 11 days ago
- AMERICANS FEAR GOVERNMENT MORE THAN TERRORPosted 18 days ago
- The Art of Catching Government False Flags in Real TimePosted 19 days ago
- SECRET GOVERNMENT DOCUMENTS REVEAL VACCINES TO BE A TOTAL HOAXPosted 25 days ago
- WIKILEAKS: THE GOVERNMENT IS SPYING ON YOU THROUGH YOUR IPHONEPosted 35 days ago
- Poll: Close to 1 in 3 Americans Believe in World Government and a New World OrderPosted 44 days ago
- US Government Sued For Pesticides Killing Millions Of BeesPosted 52 days ago
Why You Should Join A Race
by Dorry Tolson
From a morning jog to completing a marathon, running is a popular sport for a variety of reasons. It’s appealing because besides a good pair of running shoes, you don’t need any fancy equipment or a gym membership.
Runners often claim that running is their “me time,” a way to relieve stress, or even a chance to catch up with friends on a social group run. Of course there are many physical benefits, as well, since a regular exercise regimen keeps your heart healthy, lowers risk of disease, and boosts immunity.
Once you’re comfortable with a basic running routine, you might find yourself interested in participating in a race. While it’s natural to feel intimidated when you’re trying something new, signing up for your first race will give you an exciting boost of self-confidence!