- FAMILIES OF DECEASED SEAL TEAM 6 MEMBERS ARE MAKING SERIOUS ALLEGATIONS AGAINST THE GOVERNMENTPosted 9 days ago
- European Commission to Criminalize Nearly all Seeds and Plants not Registered with GovernmentPosted 10 days ago
- After the Tragedy in Boston, More Government Surveillance is Not the AnswerPosted 11 days ago
- Video: Obama To Ohio State Grads-Reject Voices That Warn About Government TyrannyPosted 11 days ago
- AMERICANS FEAR GOVERNMENT MORE THAN TERRORPosted 18 days ago
- The Art of Catching Government False Flags in Real TimePosted 19 days ago
- SECRET GOVERNMENT DOCUMENTS REVEAL VACCINES TO BE A TOTAL HOAXPosted 24 days ago
- WIKILEAKS: THE GOVERNMENT IS SPYING ON YOU THROUGH YOUR IPHONEPosted 34 days ago
- Poll: Close to 1 in 3 Americans Believe in World Government and a New World OrderPosted 44 days ago
- US Government Sued For Pesticides Killing Millions Of BeesPosted 52 days ago
Yandy’s Boo Mendeecees Harris Faces Mandatory 20 Years In Prison On Federal Drug Charges!
He’s not out of the woods yet…
Mendeecees Harris Faces 20 Years For Drug Charges
Mendeecees Harris, 33, pleaded not guilty in federal court in Rochester Friday to a drug conspiracy charge. Harris has a key role in the VH1 reality show Love & Hip Hop.
Because of a 2001 drug conviction in Maryland, Harris faces a 20-year mandatory sentence if convicted here.
Harris is one of three New York City men accused of roles in a pipeline of heroin and cocaine to the Rochester region.
The other two — Ronald Walker, and Harris’ brother, Tyrus Harris — were arrested last year and are jailed awaiting trial. Prosecutors allege the three trafficked more than $ 2.5 million in drugs between 2005 and August 2012.
Walker and Tyrus Harris also have pleaded not guilty.
At Friday’s hearing before U.S. Magistrate Judge Jonathan Feldman, Assistant U.S. Attorney Frank Sherman said he would request that Harris remain jailed without bail.
Damn, that might mean a lot of cold nights in Yandy’s bed if Mr. Sherman has his way.
The criminal indictment does show that police in August seized more than $ 1.5 million in cash from safety deposit boxes and homes linked to the alleged conspiracy. Also seized were a 2012 Land Rover and more than $ 406,000 in jewelry.
Authorities are also pushing for the forfeiture of properties in Georgia and Baltimore.
Damn, looks like Mendeecees might not be around for Love & Hip-Hop New York season 3. Good luck playa…
Image via YouTube