- Video: Piers Morgan Says Obama is Borderline Tyrannical: ‘Now I See U.S. Government Tyranny’Posted 24 hours ago
- FAMILIES OF DECEASED SEAL TEAM 6 MEMBERS ARE MAKING SERIOUS ALLEGATIONS AGAINST THE GOVERNMENTPosted 12 days ago
- European Commission to Criminalize Nearly all Seeds and Plants not Registered with GovernmentPosted 13 days ago
- After the Tragedy in Boston, More Government Surveillance is Not the AnswerPosted 14 days ago
- Video: Obama To Ohio State Grads-Reject Voices That Warn About Government TyrannyPosted 14 days ago
- AMERICANS FEAR GOVERNMENT MORE THAN TERRORPosted 21 days ago
- The Art of Catching Government False Flags in Real TimePosted 22 days ago
- SECRET GOVERNMENT DOCUMENTS REVEAL VACCINES TO BE A TOTAL HOAXPosted 27 days ago
- WIKILEAKS: THE GOVERNMENT IS SPYING ON YOU THROUGH YOUR IPHONEPosted 37 days ago
- Poll: Close to 1 in 3 Americans Believe in World Government and a New World OrderPosted 47 days ago
You Can’t Be Serious: A Walkway In Bermuda Has Been Named “Beyonce Blvd.” In Honor Of Lord Beysus Christ
Those island Stans really love them some Bey Bey…
Bermudians Name Local Walkway After Beyonce
Bermudians like to honour distinguished locals — but Beyoncé?
You might do a double-take at the new walkway at the National Sports Centre, and ask how it links us to the US superstar.
According to Facility Manager Trevor Madeiros, the sign, put up last week, merely consecrates an in-joke among staff.
The walk of fame marks the spot where Beyoncé Knowles made her entrance at the 2008 Music Festival at the stadium.
“We had to tidy up the driveway for her to come through to perform — it was a construction site at the time,” Mr Madeiros explained.
“Somebody called it Beyoncé Boulevard and everybody started using it.”
So many people use the name when giving directions to visitors that it finally got its own sign.
“It’s nothing really official,” added Mr Madeiros. “It’s an internal thing that we put up ourselves.”
Wonder how many Beysus toe-suckers will post up to take pics in front of this sign? SMH
Image via RoyalGazette