- FAMILIES OF DECEASED SEAL TEAM 6 MEMBERS ARE MAKING SERIOUS ALLEGATIONS AGAINST THE GOVERNMENTPosted 9 days ago
- European Commission to Criminalize Nearly all Seeds and Plants not Registered with GovernmentPosted 10 days ago
- After the Tragedy in Boston, More Government Surveillance is Not the AnswerPosted 11 days ago
- Video: Obama To Ohio State Grads-Reject Voices That Warn About Government TyrannyPosted 12 days ago
- AMERICANS FEAR GOVERNMENT MORE THAN TERRORPosted 19 days ago
- The Art of Catching Government False Flags in Real TimePosted 19 days ago
- SECRET GOVERNMENT DOCUMENTS REVEAL VACCINES TO BE A TOTAL HOAXPosted 25 days ago
- WIKILEAKS: THE GOVERNMENT IS SPYING ON YOU THROUGH YOUR IPHONEPosted 35 days ago
- Poll: Close to 1 in 3 Americans Believe in World Government and a New World OrderPosted 44 days ago
- US Government Sued For Pesticides Killing Millions Of BeesPosted 52 days ago
“You’re Out, Tom!” (The Godfather): Roland Martin Out At CNN!
Big Roland has hit the pavement walking, Huff Po is reporting:
CNN political analyst Roland Martin announced on Twitter that his last day with the network will be in April, Breitbart reported on Tuesday.
Roland, who was a regular presence during the network’s election coverage and on its morning show “Starting Point,” was suspended from CNN last year after he tweeted offensive comments during the Super Bowl. About a month later, CNN lifted the suspension and reinstated his presence on the network.
Martin responded to his Twitter followers who asked why his last day on CNN would be April 6. “New boss wants his own peeps,” Martin wrote, presumably referring to CNN’s new president Jeff Zucker.
Zucker assumed his role as president in January. He moved Soledad O’Brien from her spot hosting “Starting Point” and hired Chris Cuomo to anchor the network’s morning show. CNN has not yet named a female co-anchor for the show though primetime host Erin Burnett is expected to fill the role.
Pretty sure Roland will land on his feet… running!