- FAMILIES OF DECEASED SEAL TEAM 6 MEMBERS ARE MAKING SERIOUS ALLEGATIONS AGAINST THE GOVERNMENTPosted 11 days ago
- European Commission to Criminalize Nearly all Seeds and Plants not Registered with GovernmentPosted 12 days ago
- After the Tragedy in Boston, More Government Surveillance is Not the AnswerPosted 13 days ago
- Video: Obama To Ohio State Grads-Reject Voices That Warn About Government TyrannyPosted 13 days ago
- AMERICANS FEAR GOVERNMENT MORE THAN TERRORPosted 20 days ago
- The Art of Catching Government False Flags in Real TimePosted 21 days ago
- SECRET GOVERNMENT DOCUMENTS REVEAL VACCINES TO BE A TOTAL HOAXPosted 26 days ago
- WIKILEAKS: THE GOVERNMENT IS SPYING ON YOU THROUGH YOUR IPHONEPosted 36 days ago
- Poll: Close to 1 in 3 Americans Believe in World Government and a New World OrderPosted 46 days ago
- US Government Sued For Pesticides Killing Millions Of BeesPosted 54 days ago
How Much Would You Pay For The Apple Ecosystem? (AAPL)
Earlier this week I wrote about the psychological challenges that Apple shareholders face. I also discussed the evolution of Apple’s “i” gadgets — the iPod, iPhone and iPad — and how they have created an ecosystem unlike...
- Posted 101 days ago
Why Apple Could Crash All The Way Down To $425 (AAPL)
Apple fell under $ 500 in pre-market trading this morning. It could continue to drop says trader Mark Dow. When a stock loses its momentum, you can throw out the fundamentals, says Dow. Based on a simple...
- Posted 154 days ago
So… What Happens To Apple Tomorrow? (AAPL)
Interesting night for Apple! First, Citi cuts the stock to neutral, citing “good not great” iPhone 5 demand. Then, Apple says it sold 2 million iPhone 5s in China this weekend, a record for an opening weekend...
- Posted 154 days ago
Samsung Might Have To Delay New Phone And Tablet Launches After Losing To Apple (AAPL, GOOG)
Aug. 25 (Bloomberg) — Samsung Electronics Co. may need to delay introducing new mobile devices so it can make design changes after a U.S. jury ruled that the world’s top maker of smartphones infringed Apple Inc. patents....
- Posted 267 days ago
Apple Just Became The Most Valuable U.S. Company Of All Time (AAPL)
Apple’s run continues this morning. It’s up 2.3% as of this writing, hitting $ 662, and giving it a market cap of $ 622.7 billion. According to Bloomberg, this means Apple is the most valuable U.S. company...
- Posted 273 days ago
STOCKS RISE AND FACEBOOK GETS SLAMMED: Here’s What You Need To Know (SPY, FB, AAPL, MCP)
Markets continued to nap today but Facebook and Molycorp got hammered. First the scoreboard: Dow: 13,275.20, +25.09, +0.19%S&P 500: 1,418.16, +2.65, +0.19%NASDAQ: 3,076.59, +14.20, +0.46% And now the top stories: European markets continued to rally today with...
- Posted 276 days ago
LIVE: APPLE WHIFFS ON EARNINGS (AAPL)
Apple numbers are out. It’s a rare miss for Apple, as the company whiffed on just about everything other than the iPad and iPod. The stock is down 5% in after hours trading. Here’s are all the...
- Posted 300 days ago
Here Are The Big Market Moving Events For Tuesday, July 24 (AKS, LII, SIX, DD, LMT, R, SPG, LXK, WHR, MO, UA, UPS, T, NFLX, PNRA, JNPR, NSC, TRIP, TPX, ILMN, AAPL, BRCM, AFL, SAVE, BWLD)
Economic announcements pick back up on Tuesday, with a series of preliminary PMI readings across the globe. Earnings are also in focus, as giants like Apple, UPS, Lockheed Martin, and AT&T report quarterly results. Here’s what you...
- Posted 301 days ago
THE EXPERTS SPEAK: Here’s What People Predicted Would Happen When The iPhone Came Out… (AAPL)
It has been five years to the day since the iPhone first went on sale. While it might seem like a product that was destined for greatness from the beginning, not everyone thought so. Steve Jobs unveiled...
- Posted 324 days ago
FORGET APPLE: This Company Will Be Responsible For All Of The Earnings Growth In Q2 (AAPL, BAC)
Much has been made about how Apple’s size and popularity made it the key driver of earnings growth in the S&P 500 in Q1 However, according to data collected by FactSet, a new company has replaced Apple...
- Posted 338 days ago