- Video: Piers Morgan Says Obama is Borderline Tyrannical: ‘Now I See U.S. Government Tyranny’Posted 2 days ago
- FAMILIES OF DECEASED SEAL TEAM 6 MEMBERS ARE MAKING SERIOUS ALLEGATIONS AGAINST THE GOVERNMENTPosted 13 days ago
- European Commission to Criminalize Nearly all Seeds and Plants not Registered with GovernmentPosted 14 days ago
- After the Tragedy in Boston, More Government Surveillance is Not the AnswerPosted 15 days ago
- Video: Obama To Ohio State Grads-Reject Voices That Warn About Government TyrannyPosted 15 days ago
- AMERICANS FEAR GOVERNMENT MORE THAN TERRORPosted 22 days ago
- The Art of Catching Government False Flags in Real TimePosted 23 days ago
- SECRET GOVERNMENT DOCUMENTS REVEAL VACCINES TO BE A TOTAL HOAXPosted 28 days ago
- WIKILEAKS: THE GOVERNMENT IS SPYING ON YOU THROUGH YOUR IPHONEPosted 38 days ago
- Poll: Close to 1 in 3 Americans Believe in World Government and a New World OrderPosted 48 days ago
VIBEVixen Counts Down Most Sought After Celebrities In Showbiz With Their “Most Lustable List”! Do You Agree With Their Picks?
We’ve all got our celebrity crushes, but it’s always interesting to see how our favorites rank for other folks. VIBE Vixen did a recent countdown of the Top 19 Most Lustable List since 1993. Hit the flip...
- Posted 34 days ago
ELON MUSK: ‘I Guess We Were Pretty Dumb To Agree To An Article By This Guy’ (TSLA)
Tesla CEO Elon Musk is feuding with The New York Times. The publication ran a review of the company’s Model S sedan that claimed the car’s battery life didn’t last the length of his trip from Washington D.C....
- Posted 100 days ago
FINANCIAL ADVISOR INSIGHTS: Analysts Can’t Agree On Where Stocks Will Head Next
FA Insights is a daily newsletter from Business Insider that delivers the top news and commentary for financial advisors. U.S. Stocks Will Probably Fall (The Wall St. Journal) The Dow recently hit the 14,000 mark, and stocks...
- Posted 105 days ago
140 Countries Agree On Mercury Treaty That Does Not Remove It From Vaccines
PreventDisease More than 140 nations have agreed on the first legally binding treaty to curb mercury pollution. The only problem is it does little or nothing to set meaningful controls and reductions on a range of products,...
- Posted 118 days ago
Can America Survive If Americans No Longer Agree On A Core Set Of Shared Values?
TheEconomicCollapse What does America stand for? That question is a lot more complicated than you might think. Our Founding Fathers established a Republic that was based on a set of shared values that were embodied...
- Posted 130 days ago
David Kotok And All His Friends Agree: MEREDITH WHITNEY IS WRONG
The war against Meredith Whitney’s call for a municipal bond-pocalypspe continues. David Kotok of Cumberland Advisors just wrapped up his 5-day retreat at Leen’s Lodge in Grand Lake Stream, Maine. The annual gathering included around 48 financial...
- Posted 286 days ago
The Fed Is Now So Divided, Members Can’t Even Agree On The Meaning Of The Word ‘Low’
Here are the facts: The Fed is failing to meet both of its mandates. Unemployment is still well above where it should be (according to the Fed’s own forecasts) and inflation is trending below its goal of...
- Posted 333 days ago