- Video: Piers Morgan Says Obama is Borderline Tyrannical: ‘Now I See U.S. Government Tyranny’Posted 2 days ago
- FAMILIES OF DECEASED SEAL TEAM 6 MEMBERS ARE MAKING SERIOUS ALLEGATIONS AGAINST THE GOVERNMENTPosted 13 days ago
- European Commission to Criminalize Nearly all Seeds and Plants not Registered with GovernmentPosted 14 days ago
- After the Tragedy in Boston, More Government Surveillance is Not the AnswerPosted 15 days ago
- Video: Obama To Ohio State Grads-Reject Voices That Warn About Government TyrannyPosted 15 days ago
- AMERICANS FEAR GOVERNMENT MORE THAN TERRORPosted 23 days ago
- The Art of Catching Government False Flags in Real TimePosted 23 days ago
- SECRET GOVERNMENT DOCUMENTS REVEAL VACCINES TO BE A TOTAL HOAXPosted 29 days ago
- WIKILEAKS: THE GOVERNMENT IS SPYING ON YOU THROUGH YOUR IPHONEPosted 39 days ago
- Poll: Close to 1 in 3 Americans Believe in World Government and a New World OrderPosted 48 days ago
Hoes Be Winnin: 10 Greatest Slores Of All-Time
A wise hussy once said “well-behaved women seldom make history” which is true in our hypersexualized culture where hoes do, indeed, be winnin. Some more infamously hoe-y than others, it’s amazing how successful filthy, trashy, moral-free women...
- Posted 7 days ago
Stocks Are Closing In On Their All-Time Highs
This relentless bull market continues. At 14,038, the Dow is at its highest level since late 2007. And they’re not very far from all-time highs. The Dow closed at its all-time high of 14,164 on October 9,...
- Posted 99 days ago
US Silver Coin Sales Hit An All-Time High In January
NEW YORK (Reuters) – American Eagle silver coin sales in January surged to an all-time monthly high as the U.S. Mint resumed sales after huge demand triggered a brief suspension, and gold coins also posted their best...
- Posted 113 days ago
STOCKS INCH CLOSER TO AN ALL-TIME HIGH: Here’s What You Need To Know (DIA, SPY, QQQ)
After a brief pause yesterday, stocks continue their epic rally. First the scoreboard: Dow: 13,948, +66.0, +0.4 percentS&P 500: 1,508, +8.6, +0.5 percentNASDAQ: 3,155, +1.4, +0.0 percent And now the top stories: The Dow and S&P 500...
- Posted 113 days ago
Approval of Congress Falls to All-Time Low
Yahoo News Just 10 percent of Americans approve of the job Congress is doing, according to a Gallup poll released Tuesday, tying the lowest mark in the 38 years the poll has been conducted. That number was...
- Posted 279 days ago