- 13 WAYS TO KNOW IF THE GOVERNMENT IS READING YOUR EMAILPosted 15 hours ago
- 13 Ways To Know If The Government Is Reading Your EmailPosted 21 hours ago
- Video: Piers Morgan Says Obama is Borderline Tyrannical: ‘Now I See U.S. Government Tyranny’Posted 4 days ago
- FAMILIES OF DECEASED SEAL TEAM 6 MEMBERS ARE MAKING SERIOUS ALLEGATIONS AGAINST THE GOVERNMENTPosted 15 days ago
- European Commission to Criminalize Nearly all Seeds and Plants not Registered with GovernmentPosted 16 days ago
- After the Tragedy in Boston, More Government Surveillance is Not the AnswerPosted 17 days ago
- Video: Obama To Ohio State Grads-Reject Voices That Warn About Government TyrannyPosted 17 days ago
- AMERICANS FEAR GOVERNMENT MORE THAN TERRORPosted 24 days ago
- The Art of Catching Government False Flags in Real TimePosted 25 days ago
- SECRET GOVERNMENT DOCUMENTS REVEAL VACCINES TO BE A TOTAL HOAXPosted 31 days ago
Dotcom’s Mega: Anti-Piracy Group Moves To Cut Off Site’s Finances
Yesterday was the big day. After a year of turmoil for Kim Dotcom and this associates, Mega was born from the ashes of Megaupload, destroyed by the U.S. government in January 2012 at the behest of the...
- Posted 123 days ago
“Six Strikes” Anti-Piracy Scheme Affects Some Businesses, Public WiFi Forbidden
A week ago TorrentFreak had the honor to reveal the full details of Verizon’s implementation of the upcoming “copyright alerts” system. In short, the Internet provider will notify customers whose accounts are caught sharing pirated movies and...
- Posted 126 days ago
Verizon’s “Six Strikes” Anti-Piracy Measures Unveiled
In 2011 the MPAA and RIAA teamed up with five major Internet providers in the United States to launch the Center for Copyright Information (CCI). The parties agreed to implement a system through which subscribers are warned...
- Posted 133 days ago
Copyright Vultures Circle As Court Green-Lights Anti-Piracy Scheme
Refusing to give up after two previous attempts failed, in September 2011 Golden Eye, a company affiliated with the Ben Dover porn brand, renewed its battle to obtain permission to chase down alleged file-sharers in the UK....
- Posted 147 days ago
Pirate Bay Proxy Loses Domain Name to Anti-Piracy Boss
After several Dutch ISPs were ordered to censor The Pirate Bay earlier this year there was an influx of visitors to Pirate Bay proxy sites. In response Dutch anti-piracy group BREIN has been working hard to take...
- Posted 156 days ago
Hollywood Anti-Piracy Group Takes “Pirate” Domains To Avoid Prosecuting
With United States authorities leading the way, domain seizure has become quite the hot topic in recent months. The process has led to hundreds of domains being taken over in the U.S., most of them connected to...
- Posted 157 days ago
Anti-Piracy Boss Ran a Usenet Site that Agreed to Pay MPAA $15m Damages
During the last couple of weeks the closure of Usenet indexing sites Newzbin2 and NZBMatrix caused chaos in the Usenet community. They were the most damaging site shutdowns in more than half a decade. The previous largest...
- Posted 158 days ago
Anti-Piracy Chief Patents “Pay Up or Disconnect” Scheme
There are many ways copyright holders approach the “online piracy” problem. Some copyright holders prefer to do it through innovation, others prefer educational messages, warnings or even lawsuits. Another group is aiming for lots of small cash...
- Posted 158 days ago
Anti-Piracy Law Firm Will Publicly Humiliate The Clergy, Police & Arabs
When the RIAA embarked on its file-sharing settlement letter campaign last decade it unwittingly created a monster. Although the music industry group discontinued its actions in this field some time ago, dozens of other companies – notably...
- Posted 274 days ago
Efficiency Tests Delay U.S. “Six Strikes” Anti-Piracy Scheme
The MPAA and RIAA, helped by five major Internet providers in the United States, will start to warn and punish copyright infringers later this year. The parties launched the Center for Copyright Information (CCI) and agreed on...
- Posted 288 days ago