- 13 WAYS TO KNOW IF THE GOVERNMENT IS READING YOUR EMAILPosted 2 days ago
- 13 Ways To Know If The Government Is Reading Your EmailPosted 2 days ago
- Video: Piers Morgan Says Obama is Borderline Tyrannical: ‘Now I See U.S. Government Tyranny’Posted 6 days ago
- FAMILIES OF DECEASED SEAL TEAM 6 MEMBERS ARE MAKING SERIOUS ALLEGATIONS AGAINST THE GOVERNMENTPosted 16 days ago
- European Commission to Criminalize Nearly all Seeds and Plants not Registered with GovernmentPosted 17 days ago
- After the Tragedy in Boston, More Government Surveillance is Not the AnswerPosted 18 days ago
- Video: Obama To Ohio State Grads-Reject Voices That Warn About Government TyrannyPosted 19 days ago
- AMERICANS FEAR GOVERNMENT MORE THAN TERRORPosted 26 days ago
- The Art of Catching Government False Flags in Real TimePosted 26 days ago
- SECRET GOVERNMENT DOCUMENTS REVEAL VACCINES TO BE A TOTAL HOAXPosted 32 days ago
Markets Are Getting Pummeled In Asia
Stocks are way down early in the Asian trading session. Japan’s Nikkei is down 0.7 percent. Korea’s Kospi is down 0.4 percent. Australia’s S&P/ASX is down 1.5 percent. Hong Kong’s Hang Seng is down 1.4 percent. China’s...
- Posted 94 days ago
Markets Are Going Nowhere After HUGE Day In Asia
US futures, Europe are all pretty much going nowhere right now. That’s fine. Those markets have been on a tear. But it was a huge night in Asia. Chinese stocks rallied 1.4% on the back of a...
- Posted 128 days ago
Another PMI Report Makes Crystal Clear The Recovery That’s Taking Place In Asia
Earlier today we had a strong South Korean PMI report. The latest? Taiwan. It just saw a rise in December PMI from 47.4 to 50.6. From the report: Please follow Money Game on Twitter and Facebook. Join...
- Posted 144 days ago
Markets Are Down In Asia
BANGKOK (AP) — Asian stocks fell Wednesday, with contradictory economic data out of the U.S. dragging down market enthusiasm. Investors faced some confusing data out of the U.S.: Separate reports showed better-than-expected retail sales, a sign that...
- Posted 284 days ago
Markets Are Having A Big Start In Asia
Asian markets are playing catch-up after the vicious rally seen in Europe and the US on Friday. Both Korea and Japan are up significantly. Here’s Japan’s Nikkei index. China’s Shanghai composite is down just modestly. Please follow...
- Posted 293 days ago
Markets In Asia Are Going Down
Markets are selling off early in the Asian trading session. Japan’s Nikkei is down 1.3%. Korea’s Kospi is down 1.1%. Australia’s S&P/ASX is down 1.1%. The whole world was expecting the European Central Bank to take action...
- Posted 296 days ago
Markets Are Sliding In Asia
BANGKOK (AP) — Asian stock markets fell Wednesday after four days of gains as China’s manufacturing slowed despite government stimulus efforts. Global markets have been buoyant since last Thursday on hopes that policymakers will back powerful new...
- Posted 298 days ago
Markets Are Lower In Asia
Japanese stocks are selling off after weak economic data and despite better than expected earnings in the U.S., and on a stronger yen. Meanwhile, Australian stocks, which posted their best one-day performance since early January yesterday, are...
- Posted 310 days ago
Markets Are Red Across Asia
Asian markets are down early in the Friday trading session. Japan’s Nikkei is down 0.4%. Australia’s S&P/ASX is down 0.2%. Hong Kong’s Hang Seng is down 0.1%. China’s Shanghai Composite is down 0.2%. Earlier today, EU officials...
- Posted 331 days ago
Markets Are Selling Off In Asia
BANGKOK (AP) — Asian stock markets fell Tuesday, a day after Spain formally requested help to rescue its ailing banks and investors lost hope that an upcoming summit of European leaders would yield meaningful results. Investors already...
- Posted 334 days ago