- FAMILIES OF DECEASED SEAL TEAM 6 MEMBERS ARE MAKING SERIOUS ALLEGATIONS AGAINST THE GOVERNMENTPosted 9 days ago
- European Commission to Criminalize Nearly all Seeds and Plants not Registered with GovernmentPosted 11 days ago
- After the Tragedy in Boston, More Government Surveillance is Not the AnswerPosted 12 days ago
- Video: Obama To Ohio State Grads-Reject Voices That Warn About Government TyrannyPosted 12 days ago
- AMERICANS FEAR GOVERNMENT MORE THAN TERRORPosted 19 days ago
- The Art of Catching Government False Flags in Real TimePosted 20 days ago
- SECRET GOVERNMENT DOCUMENTS REVEAL VACCINES TO BE A TOTAL HOAXPosted 25 days ago
- WIKILEAKS: THE GOVERNMENT IS SPYING ON YOU THROUGH YOUR IPHONEPosted 35 days ago
- Poll: Close to 1 in 3 Americans Believe in World Government and a New World OrderPosted 45 days ago
- US Government Sued For Pesticides Killing Millions Of BeesPosted 52 days ago
We Could See A Bond Market ‘Coup’ During Today’s Treasury Auction
Heads up – the U.S. Treasury is auctioning off $ 13 billion in 30-year bonds this afternoon, and it could get interesting. This week, other government auctions for shorter-dated Treasuries finished with a very small “tail.” (The...
- Posted 129 days ago
Spanish Bond Auction Goes Okay, But Borrowing Costs Are On The Rise
The Spanish government just went to the debt markets and borrowed 3.13 billion euros, which was above the 3 billion euro target. However, borrowing costs were higher and demand was weaker thna in a similar auction a...
- Posted 290 days ago