- Video: Piers Morgan Says Obama is Borderline Tyrannical: ‘Now I See U.S. Government Tyranny’Posted 3 days ago
- FAMILIES OF DECEASED SEAL TEAM 6 MEMBERS ARE MAKING SERIOUS ALLEGATIONS AGAINST THE GOVERNMENTPosted 14 days ago
- European Commission to Criminalize Nearly all Seeds and Plants not Registered with GovernmentPosted 15 days ago
- After the Tragedy in Boston, More Government Surveillance is Not the AnswerPosted 16 days ago
- Video: Obama To Ohio State Grads-Reject Voices That Warn About Government TyrannyPosted 16 days ago
- AMERICANS FEAR GOVERNMENT MORE THAN TERRORPosted 23 days ago
- The Art of Catching Government False Flags in Real TimePosted 24 days ago
- SECRET GOVERNMENT DOCUMENTS REVEAL VACCINES TO BE A TOTAL HOAXPosted 29 days ago
- WIKILEAKS: THE GOVERNMENT IS SPYING ON YOU THROUGH YOUR IPHONEPosted 39 days ago
- Poll: Close to 1 in 3 Americans Believe in World Government and a New World OrderPosted 49 days ago
Breaking The Law?! Pregnant Kim K. Stops At The Pump Before Getting Pulled Over By Cops! (PHOTOS)
Kim Kardashian is getting used to this whole pregnancy thing … but she might be so focused on the baby-to-be, she forgets about other important things: like law enforcement! Article Thumbnail: Article Image(s): read more Global Grind Headlines
- Posted 72 days ago
True Or False??? Are LeBron and Savannah Working On ANOTHER Baby Before They Jump The Broom??
Jeez lady, slow down a little bit will ya? Savannah Brinson Hints That She Wants To Have Another Baby Soon We’ve already heard the official news that Bron Bron and his long-time boo-thang Savannah Brinson will become...
- Posted 74 days ago
5 Best Countries to Move to Before Collapse of the West
Activist Post That which mathematically cannot continue will not continue. Western countries, led by the United States and Europe, are in deep economic trouble. Massive debt levels are strangling their economies, and once great nations like Greece...
- Posted 76 days ago
HP’s Stock Made A Suspicious Jump Right Before Earnings Came Out (HPQ)
About an hour before HP released its better-than-expected earnings, the stock started to climb, setting off a lot of grumblings on Twitter. As CNBC reported: Hewlett-Packard jumped more than 2 percent on heavy volume in the final...
- Posted 90 days ago
PIC OF THE DAY: Before You Diagnose…
Truth Is Scary
- Posted 93 days ago
We are Being Pulled Into the Matrix Like Never Before
Daniel Taylor/Activist Post Technology has enabled modern mankind to enjoy a lifestyle that our ancestors could only dream of. Countless numbers of science fiction writers have warned for decades about the negative side to our advancing technology....
- Posted 103 days ago
Here’s What Shenzhen, China Looked Like Just Before Becoming One Of The Most Important Cities In The World
We recently brought you stunning photos of early-’80s Macau, before that city became a worldwide gambling Mecca. Today, we want to show you a city whose transformation is perhaps even more incredible: Shenzhen, China. Shenzhen is one...
- Posted 110 days ago
A Gorgeous Visual Of What Happens To The Market When Someone Knows Something 400 Milliseconds Before Everyone Else
Every week the The Energy Information Administration (EIA) Natural Gas report comes out, telling traders how much natural gas is being stored in the U.S. The report comes out at 10:30 a.m. on Thursdays, and this week it...
- Posted 112 days ago
10 Things You Need To Know Before The Opening Bell
Good morning. Here’s what you need to know. Asian markets were mixed in overnight trading, with the Nikkei rising 0.9 percent and the Shanghai Composite falling 0.6 percent. European markets are in the green with the exception...
- Posted 147 days ago
10 Things You Need To Know Before The Opening Bell (LOW, BBY)
Good morning. Here’s what you need to know. Markets in Asia were mostly flat in overnight trade, with Japan’s Nikkei up 0.09 percent. Shares in Europe are higher with the exception of the FTSE (down 0.17 percent)...
- Posted 276 days ago