- FAMILIES OF DECEASED SEAL TEAM 6 MEMBERS ARE MAKING SERIOUS ALLEGATIONS AGAINST THE GOVERNMENTPosted 11 days ago
- European Commission to Criminalize Nearly all Seeds and Plants not Registered with GovernmentPosted 12 days ago
- After the Tragedy in Boston, More Government Surveillance is Not the AnswerPosted 13 days ago
- Video: Obama To Ohio State Grads-Reject Voices That Warn About Government TyrannyPosted 13 days ago
- AMERICANS FEAR GOVERNMENT MORE THAN TERRORPosted 20 days ago
- The Art of Catching Government False Flags in Real TimePosted 21 days ago
- SECRET GOVERNMENT DOCUMENTS REVEAL VACCINES TO BE A TOTAL HOAXPosted 26 days ago
- WIKILEAKS: THE GOVERNMENT IS SPYING ON YOU THROUGH YOUR IPHONEPosted 36 days ago
- Poll: Close to 1 in 3 Americans Believe in World Government and a New World OrderPosted 46 days ago
- US Government Sued For Pesticides Killing Millions Of BeesPosted 54 days ago
The United States of plastic surgery: Americans spent $11 billion last year on face lifts, Botox, breast augmentations
(NaturalNews) The American Society of Plastic Surgeons (ASPS) recently released its 2012 Plastic Surgery Statistics Report and the findings are truly astounding. According to the latest available data, Americans and people living in America collectively spent a...
- Posted 10 days ago
Making It Rain On Them Hoes: Facebook Boss Mark Zuckerberg Cashed Out For $2.3 Billion In Sale Of Stock Options Last Year
Cotdamn! Mark Zuckerberg Made $ 2.3 Billion In Sale Of Facebook Stock Last Year Via ABCNews Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg reaped a gain of nearly $ 2.3 billion last year when he exercised 60 million stock options...
- Posted 23 days ago
Space Miners Say Earth-buzzing Asteroid Worth $195 Billion
Mike Wall/Space.com The space rock set to give Earth a historically close shave on Friday may be worth nearly $ 200 billion, prospective asteroid miners say. The 150-foot-wide (45 meters) asteroid 2012 DA14 — which will zoom within 17,200 miles...
- Posted 93 days ago
Rush To Safety: Americans Buy Nearly Half a Billion Dollars Of Gold and Silver In January
While public officials may be ignoring the continued deterioration of our economy, job losses to the tune of hundreds of thousands of people weekly, and the unprecedented demand for government emergency support services like unemployment insurance and...
- Posted 110 days ago
Michael Bloomberg Becomes The First Person To Donate $1 Billion To A Single School
Michael Bloomberg just announced a massive gift on the order of $ 350 million to Johns Hopkins University, which is his alma-mater. According to the press release, he has now given over $ 1 billion to the...
- Posted 113 days ago
WEEKLY REPORT: North Korea Aims at the USA? 114 Billion Withdrawn From Banks? Sunscreen Causes Cancer?
Click here to view the embedded video. Truth Is Scary
- Posted 114 days ago
1.6 Billion People In The World Don’t Have Electricity — So Company Invents Cool Solar-Powered Light Called “Luci”
1.6 billion people in the world don’t have access to electricity, says the founder of a company called “MPOWERD”. These folks and another 1.5 billion people on lousy electrical grids often use kerosene-powered lamps to see at...
- Posted 120 days ago
Video: Prison Inmates Sue Alcohol Industry for $1 Billion
Youtube Click here to view the embedded video. Five Idaho prison inmates are suing the nation’s largest beer and wine makers for $ 1 billion. The inmates claim they could have avoided many problems, if they had...
- Posted 133 days ago
The Exec That Signed The Check Explains Why Cisco Spent $1.2 Billion To Buy A $100 Million Company (CSCO)
Meraki was at “a $ 100M run rate” when Cisco paid a whopping $ 1.2 billion to acquire it last month, confirms the exec that lead the deal. That’s a pretty hefty valuation and it prompted someone...
- Posted 134 days ago
Pirates? Hollywood Sets $10+ Billion Box Office Record
The MPAA has made it very clear that the economy is losing billions due to piracy. Illegal downloads, they say, are slowly killing the creative industries. While we’re not going to dispute these movie industry commissioned numbers...
- Posted 140 days ago