- 13 WAYS TO KNOW IF THE GOVERNMENT IS READING YOUR EMAILPosted 1 day ago
- 13 Ways To Know If The Government Is Reading Your EmailPosted 1 day ago
- Video: Piers Morgan Says Obama is Borderline Tyrannical: ‘Now I See U.S. Government Tyranny’Posted 5 days ago
- FAMILIES OF DECEASED SEAL TEAM 6 MEMBERS ARE MAKING SERIOUS ALLEGATIONS AGAINST THE GOVERNMENTPosted 15 days ago
- European Commission to Criminalize Nearly all Seeds and Plants not Registered with GovernmentPosted 16 days ago
- After the Tragedy in Boston, More Government Surveillance is Not the AnswerPosted 17 days ago
- Video: Obama To Ohio State Grads-Reject Voices That Warn About Government TyrannyPosted 18 days ago
- AMERICANS FEAR GOVERNMENT MORE THAN TERRORPosted 25 days ago
- The Art of Catching Government False Flags in Real TimePosted 25 days ago
- SECRET GOVERNMENT DOCUMENTS REVEAL VACCINES TO BE A TOTAL HOAXPosted 31 days ago
Scientists Locate Region Of Brain That Causes Selfishness
Disinfo The question is, could we create a utopia by all having our basolateral amygdalas surgically removed? Via Science News: People with damage to a specific part of the brain entrusted unexpectedly large amounts of money to...
- Posted 114 days ago
Think About This: Meditation Can Boost Brain Power
SocialConsciousness.com We know a good workout can help the body. But what about your brain? A group of UCLA researchers claim meditation may be the key. They used high-resolution MRI to scan the brains of people who meditate. In a...
- Posted 125 days ago
Physicists Find Evidence That The Universe Is A ‘Giant Brain’
HuffPost The idea of the universe as a ‘giant brain’ has been proposed by scientists - and science fiction writers – for decades. But now physicists say there may be some evidence that it’s actually true. In a sense....
- Posted 130 days ago
Walking Outdoors Away From Technology and Gadgets Can Boost Brain Power 50 %
PreventDisease Clearing your mind may be as easy as leaving your laptop at home, switching off the smartphone and taking a walk outdoors. It may even help boost brain power by as much as 50 percent, a...
- Posted 159 days ago
Is Listening to Complainers Bad for Your Brain?
PreventDisease Exposure to nonstop negativity actually impairs brain function. Here’s how to defend yourself. Do you hate it when people complain? It turns out there’s a good reason: Listening to too much complaining is bad for your...
- Posted 271 days ago
“Self-Awareness” –New Insights into How Human Brain Constructs a Sense of Self
TheDailyGalaxy Self-awareness in humans is more complex, diffuse than previously thought August 22, 2012 in Neuroscience Enlarge Researchers at the University of Iowa studied the brain of a patient with rare, severe damage to three regions long considered integral...
- Posted 271 days ago
Hacking the Brain: Researchers Demonstrate Extraction of Sensitive Data via Brain-Computer Interface
Madison Ruppert/BlacklistedNews As hard as it is to believe, what many might think is the last bastion of total privacy, namely, the human mind, is quickly becoming just as vulnerable as the rest of our lives with...
- Posted 277 days ago
They Really Do Want To Implant Microchips Into Your Brain
Michael Snyder/Activist Post Are you ready to have a microchip implanted into your brain? That might not sound very appealing to you at this point, but this is exactly what the big pharmaceutical companies and the big...
- Posted 294 days ago
New Pleasure Circuit Found in the Brain
ScientificAmerica In the 1950s psychiatrist robert heath of tulane university launched a controversial program to surgically implant electrodes into the brains of patients institutionalized with epilepsy, schizophrenia, depression and other severe neurological conditions. His initial objective: to...
- Posted 296 days ago
Can Your Brain Make You Buff? Imaginary Workouts Can Build Strength and Fuel Weight Loss
JonathanFields.com Breakthrough research in the field of exercise physiology has yielded stunning revelations about the way we get fit. The big surprise, though, is not what we “have” to do, but what we might “not” have to...
- Posted 313 days ago