- 13 WAYS TO KNOW IF THE GOVERNMENT IS READING YOUR EMAILPosted 2 days ago
- 13 Ways To Know If The Government Is Reading Your EmailPosted 2 days ago
- Video: Piers Morgan Says Obama is Borderline Tyrannical: ‘Now I See U.S. Government Tyranny’Posted 5 days ago
- FAMILIES OF DECEASED SEAL TEAM 6 MEMBERS ARE MAKING SERIOUS ALLEGATIONS AGAINST THE GOVERNMENTPosted 16 days ago
- European Commission to Criminalize Nearly all Seeds and Plants not Registered with GovernmentPosted 17 days ago
- After the Tragedy in Boston, More Government Surveillance is Not the AnswerPosted 18 days ago
- Video: Obama To Ohio State Grads-Reject Voices That Warn About Government TyrannyPosted 18 days ago
- AMERICANS FEAR GOVERNMENT MORE THAN TERRORPosted 26 days ago
- The Art of Catching Government False Flags in Real TimePosted 26 days ago
- SECRET GOVERNMENT DOCUMENTS REVEAL VACCINES TO BE A TOTAL HOAXPosted 32 days ago
Pay Yo Bills! Broke A$$ Pilar Sanders Sued By Credit Card Company For Failing To Pay On $6,000 Debt!
Deion’s prenup is no joke… Pilar Sanders Sued For $ 6,000 By Credit Card Company For Failure To Pay According to TMZ reports: Deion Sanders’ estranged wife would’ve SCOFFED at a $ 6k credit card bill when...
- Posted 7 days ago
Video: Credit Card Debt Explained With a Glass of Water
TotalDebtRelief Click here to view the embedded video. http://www.totaldebtrelief.net uses a pitcher and a glass of water demonstrate the effects of minimum credit card payments. This video uses a simple analogy to describe how the average American is...
- Posted 74 days ago
FORMER GOLDMAN BANKER: You Should Know The Ugly Math Behind Your Credit Card Debt
Part III – Compound interest and Consumer Debt Please see earlier posts Part I – Why don’t they teach this in school And Part II –Compound interest and Wealth So in the last post I wrote about the the...
- Posted 97 days ago
Swiss Firm Introduces New Divisible Gold Card For “A Scary New World”
As uncertainty about the stability of the global economy spreads and investors look for ways to diversify their assets, precious metals companies are looking for ways to cater to those who are seeking a safe haven in...
- Posted 141 days ago
Woman Fired For Refusing to Accept EBT Card as Payment for Cigarettes *Video Commentary*
Sixty five year old Jackie Whiton, a cashier at a local convenience store, was in hot water with her boss recently. Apparently, she refused to sell cigarettes to an individual who attempted to pay for them with his Electronic...
- Posted 321 days ago