- FAMILIES OF DECEASED SEAL TEAM 6 MEMBERS ARE MAKING SERIOUS ALLEGATIONS AGAINST THE GOVERNMENTPosted 10 days ago
- European Commission to Criminalize Nearly all Seeds and Plants not Registered with GovernmentPosted 11 days ago
- After the Tragedy in Boston, More Government Surveillance is Not the AnswerPosted 12 days ago
- Video: Obama To Ohio State Grads-Reject Voices That Warn About Government TyrannyPosted 12 days ago
- AMERICANS FEAR GOVERNMENT MORE THAN TERRORPosted 20 days ago
- The Art of Catching Government False Flags in Real TimePosted 20 days ago
- SECRET GOVERNMENT DOCUMENTS REVEAL VACCINES TO BE A TOTAL HOAXPosted 26 days ago
- WIKILEAKS: THE GOVERNMENT IS SPYING ON YOU THROUGH YOUR IPHONEPosted 36 days ago
- Poll: Close to 1 in 3 Americans Believe in World Government and a New World OrderPosted 45 days ago
- US Government Sued For Pesticides Killing Millions Of BeesPosted 53 days ago
China Is Mass Producing ‘Zombie Companies’ And They’re Eating Away At The Economy [CHARTS]
Official numbers suggest that the Chinese banking system’s ratio of non-performing loans was unchanged at 0.9 percent in the second quarter. However, the unusual amount of calm implied by the data masks the major risks that are...
- Posted 271 days ago
CHARTS: China Is Replacing Its Workforce With Robots
Credit Suisse’ is out with a massive report on the growth of industrial automation. Yesterday we highlighted their favorite seven stocks in the sector. The most interesting part of the report points out that China appears to...
- Posted 278 days ago
3 Budget Charts That Paul Ryan Won’t Show You…
So by now you’ve certainly seen this chart from Paul Ryan, showing what will happen to the national debt if current policy is left in place vs. what will happen under his roadmap. Take the “current path”...
- Posted 281 days ago
3 Bullish And 3 Bearish Charts
he outlook for the US and global economy remains uncertain at best. Despite some signs of optimism (particularly in US data) there remains a number of red flags that overhang global economies. I still think we’re not...
- Posted 287 days ago
Mitt Romney Must Be Losing Sleep Over These 7 Charts
According to New York Times forecasting guru Nate Silver, it was a good week for Barack Obama. Not only did he do well in several national and swing-state polls, the economic aspects of Silver’s also showed improvement....
- Posted 289 days ago
11 Incredible Charts On Pennsylvania’s Booming Shale Energy Industry
The shale industry remains phenomenally controversial. Not a week goes by without a study proving or disproving whether hydraulic fracking of the sedimentary rock poses dangers to area residents — and then is immediately contested by the...
- Posted 295 days ago
GOLDMAN SACHS: These Charts Tell You Everything You Need To Know About The World Right Now
Goldman analysts Noah Weisberger and Aleksandar Timcenko are out with their July presentation on the state of the global economy. The title of the presentation poses the question, “Data on the borderline?” and the charts paint a...
- Posted 298 days ago
These Huge Charts Show How The Olympics Have Changed Since 1896
The much anticipated London Olympics will start in just a few weeks. But a lot has changed since the first Games in 1896. In a new report, Goldman Sachs highlights how the games have evolved. This includes...
- Posted 310 days ago
3 Ronald Reagan Charts That Will Blow The Minds Of Republicans (And Democrats)
As we examine how the economy will affect Obama’s chances of getting re-elected, we’ve been going back through the first terms of other Presidents to see how things went. Over the weekend, we looked at what the...
- Posted 313 days ago
Here’s A Complete Preview Of Earnings Season In Two Charts
Earnings season kicks off after the closing bell today when aluminum giant Alcoa reports Q2 results. Total S&P bottom line results are forecast to grow 3.0 percent year-over-year, analysis by FactSet shows. Leading the index is the...
- Posted 315 days ago