- FAMILIES OF DECEASED SEAL TEAM 6 MEMBERS ARE MAKING SERIOUS ALLEGATIONS AGAINST THE GOVERNMENTPosted 9 days ago
- European Commission to Criminalize Nearly all Seeds and Plants not Registered with GovernmentPosted 10 days ago
- After the Tragedy in Boston, More Government Surveillance is Not the AnswerPosted 11 days ago
- Video: Obama To Ohio State Grads-Reject Voices That Warn About Government TyrannyPosted 11 days ago
- AMERICANS FEAR GOVERNMENT MORE THAN TERRORPosted 19 days ago
- The Art of Catching Government False Flags in Real TimePosted 19 days ago
- SECRET GOVERNMENT DOCUMENTS REVEAL VACCINES TO BE A TOTAL HOAXPosted 25 days ago
- WIKILEAKS: THE GOVERNMENT IS SPYING ON YOU THROUGH YOUR IPHONEPosted 35 days ago
- Poll: Close to 1 in 3 Americans Believe in World Government and a New World OrderPosted 44 days ago
- US Government Sued For Pesticides Killing Millions Of BeesPosted 52 days ago
18 Companies That Are Probably Freaking Out About Those Leaked Wal-Mart Emails (WMT)
Last week, Bloomberg reported that emails exchanged by Wal-Mart executives suggested that February sales so far were a “total disaster.” Blaming the recent payroll tax hike, among other things, at least one exec reportedly wrote that this...
- Posted 90 days ago
30 Major U.S. Companies Spent More on Lobbying than Taxes
Daily Finance Thirty large American corporations spent more money on lobbying than they paid in federal taxes from 2008 to 2010, according to a report from the nonpartisan reform group Public Campaign. All of the companies were profitable...
- Posted 92 days ago
A Mongolian Gold Rush Has Pitted ‘Ninja’ Miners Against Some Of The Biggest Companies In The World
Mongolia is arguably experiencing the biggest gold rush of the 21st century—yet large swaths of its population remain extremely poor. Unemployed herdsmen are among those who have turned to gold mining in an effort to eke out...
- Posted 102 days ago
LIVE: Thousands Of Companies Around The World Reveal The Truth About The Economy
HEADS UP! The world’s biggest economies are releasing their January manufacturing PMI reports. This is our live scorecard. Just a few hours in, there’s already a controversy. China’s official PMI unexpectedly fell, while its unofficial HSBC PMI...
- Posted 107 days ago
Joseph Stiglitz Warns India That Big Companies Like Wal-Mart Are Bad News (WMT)
In early 2012, India flip flopped over allowing 51 percent foreign direct investment (FDI) to multi-brand retailers (for instance department stores and retailers like Wal-Mart and Ikea) in the country. Eventually the central government seemed to pass...
- Posted 123 days ago
KOFI ANNAN: There’s A Huge Market Of Eager Consumers That Most Companies Ignore
Retailers are missing out on a key demographic and trillions of dollars by not catering more to Third World countries, according to Nobel Prize-winning diplomat Kofi Annan. “People at the bottom control trillions of dollars,” Annan said...
- Posted 124 days ago
Here Are 44 Companies That Get Slammed If The Government Slashes Spending
Every company has been bracing for the fiscal cliff in their own ways. Some have been delaying capital expenditures until uncertainty clears up, while others have been dumping cash on their shareholders in the forms of special...
- Posted 142 days ago
JIM CHANOS: Investors Need To Be Careful Of Companies That Fall Right Off A Cliff
Jim Chanos has been a golden boy of the short-selling game since his Baldwin Piano call in 1983. So when he started dishing to Barron’s about his observations about the value investing game over the past 20 years,...
- Posted 146 days ago
China Is Mass Producing ‘Zombie Companies’ And They’re Eating Away At The Economy [CHARTS]
Official numbers suggest that the Chinese banking system’s ratio of non-performing loans was unchanged at 0.9 percent in the second quarter. However, the unusual amount of calm implied by the data masks the major risks that are...
- Posted 270 days ago
WHOA: Apple Might Strike Deals With Cable Companies That Could Change TV Forever
Remember a few months ago, when everyone was hyperventilating about the forthcoming Apple TV? This was the magical “sheet of glass” powered by Siri that Apple was going to start selling for twice the price of a...
- Posted 276 days ago