- Video: Piers Morgan Says Obama is Borderline Tyrannical: ‘Now I See U.S. Government Tyranny’Posted 3 days ago
- FAMILIES OF DECEASED SEAL TEAM 6 MEMBERS ARE MAKING SERIOUS ALLEGATIONS AGAINST THE GOVERNMENTPosted 14 days ago
- European Commission to Criminalize Nearly all Seeds and Plants not Registered with GovernmentPosted 15 days ago
- After the Tragedy in Boston, More Government Surveillance is Not the AnswerPosted 16 days ago
- Video: Obama To Ohio State Grads-Reject Voices That Warn About Government TyrannyPosted 16 days ago
- AMERICANS FEAR GOVERNMENT MORE THAN TERRORPosted 23 days ago
- The Art of Catching Government False Flags in Real TimePosted 24 days ago
- SECRET GOVERNMENT DOCUMENTS REVEAL VACCINES TO BE A TOTAL HOAXPosted 30 days ago
- WIKILEAKS: THE GOVERNMENT IS SPYING ON YOU THROUGH YOUR IPHONEPosted 39 days ago
- Poll: Close to 1 in 3 Americans Believe in World Government and a New World OrderPosted 49 days ago
5 Best Countries to Move to Before Collapse of the West
Activist Post That which mathematically cannot continue will not continue. Western countries, led by the United States and Europe, are in deep economic trouble. Massive debt levels are strangling their economies, and once great nations like Greece...
- Posted 76 days ago
23 Laws from Other Countries the US Should Adopt
matadornetwork.com TRAVELING IS A GREAT WAY to learn about other cultures and ways of thinking. While most of our encounters with a host country’s legal system usually revolve around visas and Customs offices, there is a much broader...
- Posted 85 days ago
140 Countries Agree On Mercury Treaty That Does Not Remove It From Vaccines
PreventDisease More than 140 nations have agreed on the first legally binding treaty to curb mercury pollution. The only problem is it does little or nothing to set meaningful controls and reductions on a range of products,...
- Posted 119 days ago
12 Developing Countries Where The Millionaire Population Is Exploding [Infographic]
It’s no secret that emerging markets are producing an increasing number of millionaires each year. The Financialist, Credit Suisse’s digital magazine about business and economies, recently released a Global Wealth Report which looked at personal wealth around...
- Posted 156 days ago
There Are 18 Countries Where It’s Better To Be A Woman Than The US
Women have made huge strides in the past few decades, but they still only earn 81 cents to the dollar in the U.S. And it’s worse in other countries. But according to the latest report on the...
- Posted 321 days ago
Number of U.S. Requests for Twitter User Information Dwarfs All Other Countries
TheRawStory Courts and law enforcement agencies in the United States have asked Twitter to hand over user information far more than any other country, according to a transparency report released by the social networking website on Monday. “Wednesday marks...
- Posted 324 days ago
UBS’s Guide To The Most Troubled Countries In The Eurozone (EZU)
In the absence of a political and fiscal union Europe’s sovereign debt crisis continues to be a huge issue for financial markets, even as policymakers head to the European Council meeting later this week. In a new...
- Posted 331 days ago