- 13 WAYS TO KNOW IF THE GOVERNMENT IS READING YOUR EMAILPosted 15 hours ago
- 13 Ways To Know If The Government Is Reading Your EmailPosted 21 hours ago
- Video: Piers Morgan Says Obama is Borderline Tyrannical: ‘Now I See U.S. Government Tyranny’Posted 4 days ago
- FAMILIES OF DECEASED SEAL TEAM 6 MEMBERS ARE MAKING SERIOUS ALLEGATIONS AGAINST THE GOVERNMENTPosted 15 days ago
- European Commission to Criminalize Nearly all Seeds and Plants not Registered with GovernmentPosted 16 days ago
- After the Tragedy in Boston, More Government Surveillance is Not the AnswerPosted 17 days ago
- Video: Obama To Ohio State Grads-Reject Voices That Warn About Government TyrannyPosted 17 days ago
- AMERICANS FEAR GOVERNMENT MORE THAN TERRORPosted 24 days ago
- The Art of Catching Government False Flags in Real TimePosted 25 days ago
- SECRET GOVERNMENT DOCUMENTS REVEAL VACCINES TO BE A TOTAL HOAXPosted 31 days ago
Virgin Media Blocks File-Sharing Site After Receiving Court Order
In what would become a pioneering battle to have a file-sharing site blocked at the ISP level in the UK, last year ISP BT found itself taking on the might of the major Hollywood studios. The Motion...
- Posted 283 days ago
Video: Texas Executes Mentally Disabled Prisoner After Court Refuses Stay
RTAmerica Click here to view the embedded video. Mainstream media is persistent on missing some very important issues – one of them – about Marvin Wilson, a 54 year-old man who’s considered mentally retarded. Wilson was just...
- Posted 289 days ago
Federal Court Upholds the Herding of Demonstrators Into “Free Speech Zones”
There was once a group of men who established a fundamental law of the land that allowed the people of their new found country to peaceably assemble and petition their government for a redress of grievances. These founding fathers...
- Posted 289 days ago
Kim Dotcom Was Assaulted By Police During Raid, Court Hears
Kim Dotcom has been giving evidence in the Auckland High Court today. The hearing, which is scheduled to run for three days, follows on from a court ruling in June that found the search warrants used to...
- Posted 290 days ago
Federal Court Calls for TSA to Explain Defiance of Naked Body Scanner Order
Madison Ruppert/Activist Post On August 1, 2012 a federal appeals court ordered the Transportation Security Administration (TSA) to clarify why they have yet to comply with a now year-old court decision mandating public hearings on the use...
- Posted 293 days ago
Copyright Trolls Ignore Court, Undermine Alleged BitTorrent Sharers’ Rights
Earlier this year, adult studios Malibu Media and Patrick Collins were criticized by a New York District Court for using “abusive litigation tactics” against John Doe defendants. The claims were that plaintiffs had, amongst other things, subjected...
- Posted 296 days ago
Court May Order Google to Censor ‘Torrent,’ ‘RapidShare’ and ‘Megaupload’
Early 2010 the French music industry group SNEP initiated legal action against Google in an attempt to force the search giant to filter certain terms from its “Instant” and “Autocomplete” features. SNEP argued that when users enter...
- Posted 310 days ago
Supreme Court: RapidShare Liable For Copyright Infringement – Sometimes
In common with many – if not all – public file-hosting services in existence today, RapidShare has some illicit content on its servers. Of course, RapidShare didn’t put it there – its users did – but can...
- Posted 314 days ago
Copyright Troll Lawyer Slammed By Court of Appeals
In 2010, lawyer Evan Stone filed a suit on behalf of Mick Haig Productions against 670 as-yet unknown individuals the company believed had been unlawfully sharing their film “Der Gute Onkel” using BitTorrent. However, events took a...
- Posted 315 days ago
Court Recognizes DMCA Safe Harbor in Universal v Grooveshark Lawsuit
Streaming music service Grooveshark has always compared its service to that offered by YouTube. Users come along, upload content to their servers, and the same is made available to the public. Again, just like YouTube, Grooveshark says...
- Posted 317 days ago