- Video: Piers Morgan Says Obama is Borderline Tyrannical: ‘Now I See U.S. Government Tyranny’Posted 3 days ago
- FAMILIES OF DECEASED SEAL TEAM 6 MEMBERS ARE MAKING SERIOUS ALLEGATIONS AGAINST THE GOVERNMENTPosted 14 days ago
- European Commission to Criminalize Nearly all Seeds and Plants not Registered with GovernmentPosted 15 days ago
- After the Tragedy in Boston, More Government Surveillance is Not the AnswerPosted 16 days ago
- Video: Obama To Ohio State Grads-Reject Voices That Warn About Government TyrannyPosted 16 days ago
- AMERICANS FEAR GOVERNMENT MORE THAN TERRORPosted 23 days ago
- The Art of Catching Government False Flags in Real TimePosted 24 days ago
- SECRET GOVERNMENT DOCUMENTS REVEAL VACCINES TO BE A TOTAL HOAXPosted 29 days ago
- WIKILEAKS: THE GOVERNMENT IS SPYING ON YOU THROUGH YOUR IPHONEPosted 39 days ago
- Poll: Close to 1 in 3 Americans Believe in World Government and a New World OrderPosted 49 days ago
BitTorrent Starts Cyberlocker / BitTorrent Hybrid, Without Limits
Traditionally, BitTorrent and cyberlockers are seen as two entirely different file-sharing platforms. San-Francisco based BitTorrent Inc. hopes to break down the barriers between them. The company’s newly launched SoShare service is a file-sharing platform that allows users...
- Posted 97 days ago
Cyberlocker Owner Laundering Cash & Buying Gold Bullion, Court Hears
In June through owners Liberty Media, adult studio Corbin Fisher sued the operators of file-hosting service Oron for $ 34.8 million, claiming that they induce the sharing of copyright infringing files via their service. After a fiery...
- Posted 276 days ago
Cyberlocker Offered To Help Prosecute Users To Settle $34.8m Copyright Suit
Last month, adult studio Corbin Fisher (through owners Liberty Media) sued the operators of file-hosting service Oron for a cool $ 34.8 million, claiming that they induce the sharing of copyright infringing files via their service. The...
- Posted 321 days ago
One Man Army On a Mission To Destroy The Cyberlocker Market
The mainstream music and movie industries have their own preferred techniques to make life difficult for cyberlocker services. From the wholesale destruction method employed against Megaupload, to the more subtle inclusion of sites such as RapidShare in...
- Posted 322 days ago
Massive Copyright Infringement Suit Could Collapse Cyberlocker, Studio Warns
Less than two weeks ago, adult studio Corbin Fisher sued the operators of file-hosting service Oron for a cool $ 34.8 million, claiming that they induce the sharing of copyright infringing via their service. “Oron is cognizant...
- Posted 325 days ago
Kim Dotcom Theory on Corporate Cyberlocker Use Supported By Survey
After the shutdown of Megaupload, Hollywood was quick to point its finger at other “rogue” sites, such as US-based cloud storage service Mediafire. The irony is that while the movie companies claim these sites are destroying their...
- Posted 341 days ago