- 13 WAYS TO KNOW IF THE GOVERNMENT IS READING YOUR EMAILPosted 9 hours ago
- 13 Ways To Know If The Government Is Reading Your EmailPosted 15 hours ago
- Video: Piers Morgan Says Obama is Borderline Tyrannical: ‘Now I See U.S. Government Tyranny’Posted 4 days ago
- FAMILIES OF DECEASED SEAL TEAM 6 MEMBERS ARE MAKING SERIOUS ALLEGATIONS AGAINST THE GOVERNMENTPosted 15 days ago
- European Commission to Criminalize Nearly all Seeds and Plants not Registered with GovernmentPosted 16 days ago
- After the Tragedy in Boston, More Government Surveillance is Not the AnswerPosted 17 days ago
- Video: Obama To Ohio State Grads-Reject Voices That Warn About Government TyrannyPosted 17 days ago
- AMERICANS FEAR GOVERNMENT MORE THAN TERRORPosted 24 days ago
- The Art of Catching Government False Flags in Real TimePosted 25 days ago
- SECRET GOVERNMENT DOCUMENTS REVEAL VACCINES TO BE A TOTAL HOAXPosted 30 days ago
DARPA Building Robots With ‘Real’ Brains
National Defense Mag The next frontier for the robotics industry is to build machines that think like humans. Scientists have pursued that elusive goal for decades, and they believe they are now just inches away from the...
- Posted 42 days ago
DARPA Wants You to Transcribe, and Instantly Recall, All of Your Conversations
ROBERT BECKHUSEN | Wired Danger Room The Pentagon’s blue-sky researchers are funding a project that uses crowdsourcing to improve how machines analyze our speech. Even more radical: Darpa wants to make systems so accurate, you’ll be able to easily...
- Posted 79 days ago
DARPA To Develop Technology To Analyze Social Media
Diatribe Media A contract proposal from the Defense Department’s research arm DARPA revealed the Pentagon is looking to develop computer algorithms which would mine data from social media websites and use it to track and analyze the...
- Posted 295 days ago
Video: DARPA Develops New Gun Which Exinguishes Fire w/ Sound
RT The Pentagon’s standard operating procedure might have called at one time to fight fire with fire. Their Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency, or Darpa, is changing that, though, right before our eyes — and ears. Darpa...
- Posted 311 days ago
DARPA Seeks Robots Which ‘Approach the Efficiency of Human and Animal Actuation’
Madison Ruppert/Activist Post The Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency (DARPA), which acts as a kind of mad scientist arm of the Pentagon, has put a significant focus on robotics over recent years. Even the Navy is getting...
- Posted 318 days ago