- Video: Piers Morgan Says Obama is Borderline Tyrannical: ‘Now I See U.S. Government Tyranny’Posted 1 day ago
- FAMILIES OF DECEASED SEAL TEAM 6 MEMBERS ARE MAKING SERIOUS ALLEGATIONS AGAINST THE GOVERNMENTPosted 12 days ago
- European Commission to Criminalize Nearly all Seeds and Plants not Registered with GovernmentPosted 13 days ago
- After the Tragedy in Boston, More Government Surveillance is Not the AnswerPosted 14 days ago
- Video: Obama To Ohio State Grads-Reject Voices That Warn About Government TyrannyPosted 14 days ago
- AMERICANS FEAR GOVERNMENT MORE THAN TERRORPosted 21 days ago
- The Art of Catching Government False Flags in Real TimePosted 22 days ago
- SECRET GOVERNMENT DOCUMENTS REVEAL VACCINES TO BE A TOTAL HOAXPosted 28 days ago
- WIKILEAKS: THE GOVERNMENT IS SPYING ON YOU THROUGH YOUR IPHONEPosted 38 days ago
- Poll: Close to 1 in 3 Americans Believe in World Government and a New World OrderPosted 47 days ago
CHART: Here’s A Review Of Today’s Deteriorating German Economic Data
Earlier this morning, we learned that German GDP growth slowed to 0.3 percent in Q2 from 0.5 percent in Q1. Germany’s Flash manufacturing PMI number improved to 45.1 in August from 43.0 in July. Nevertheless, a reading...
- Posted 271 days ago
Hacking the Brain: Researchers Demonstrate Extraction of Sensitive Data via Brain-Computer Interface
Madison Ruppert/BlacklistedNews As hard as it is to believe, what many might think is the last bastion of total privacy, namely, the human mind, is quickly becoming just as vulnerable as the rest of our lives with...
- Posted 274 days ago
Almost All Of The Data In The Last Week Was Good
The monthly data for July released last week was almost all quite positive. Retail sales, industrial production, capactity utilization, and housing permits all rose quite strongly. Consumer sentiment rose slightly. As a result of permits, the Conference...
- Posted 276 days ago
Here’s A Look At All This Week’s Big Economic Data
As U.S. economic announcements picked up from a lull at the start of August, a number of indicators missed Wall Street’s estimates. But that wasn’t necessarily because conditions were worsening substantially. Take the initial jobless claims report...
- Posted 276 days ago
New Data Exposes BitTorrent Throttling ISPs
Hundreds of ISPs all over the world limit and restrict BitTorrent traffic on their networks. Unfortunately, most companies are not very open about their network management solutions. Thanks to data collected by Measurement Lab (M-Lab) the public...
- Posted 285 days ago
Here’s What To Expect From Tonight’s Massive Chinese Data Dump (FXI)
China is looking at two days of crucial data releases that should give investors a better idea of the extent of the Chinese slowdown. Between August 9 – 10, China will be out with consumer price, producer...
- Posted 286 days ago
Chinese Manufacturing Is Expected To Rise When The Data Is Released Tomorrow
China is set to release PMI data tomorrow. With HSBC flash manufacturing PMI climbing to 49.5 in July, a 5-month high, investors are watching official numbers closely. Data in the past few months pointed to a slowdown...
- Posted 295 days ago
Here’s A Complete Roundup Of This Week’s Economic Data Deluge
Data out this week was modestly robust, until Thursday, when a string of indicators disappointed. Here’s what you need to know. SEE ALSO: This Is What The World’s Largest Companies Are Telling Us About The State Of...
- Posted 303 days ago
NSA Insider: You Are the Target: “They’re Pulling Together All the Data About Virtually Every U.S. Citizen in the Country”
Few Americans would believe that the government has the technological capability and wherewithal to monitor, track, log, and analyze the everyday activities of American citizens. The idea that the National Security Agency, an organization responsible the collection and analysis...
- Posted 306 days ago
Deutsche Bank’s LaVorgna: ‘Monday May Be The Key Economic Data Day’
Joe LaVorgna, Deutsche Bank’s Chief U.S. Economist, recently lowered his GDP growth forecast due to deteriorating economic data. Looking at the week ahead, he notes that two key pieces of economic data will be of utmost importance,...
- Posted 310 days ago