- Video: Piers Morgan Says Obama is Borderline Tyrannical: ‘Now I See U.S. Government Tyranny’Posted 3 days ago
- FAMILIES OF DECEASED SEAL TEAM 6 MEMBERS ARE MAKING SERIOUS ALLEGATIONS AGAINST THE GOVERNMENTPosted 14 days ago
- European Commission to Criminalize Nearly all Seeds and Plants not Registered with GovernmentPosted 15 days ago
- After the Tragedy in Boston, More Government Surveillance is Not the AnswerPosted 16 days ago
- Video: Obama To Ohio State Grads-Reject Voices That Warn About Government TyrannyPosted 16 days ago
- AMERICANS FEAR GOVERNMENT MORE THAN TERRORPosted 23 days ago
- The Art of Catching Government False Flags in Real TimePosted 24 days ago
- SECRET GOVERNMENT DOCUMENTS REVEAL VACCINES TO BE A TOTAL HOAXPosted 29 days ago
- WIKILEAKS: THE GOVERNMENT IS SPYING ON YOU THROUGH YOUR IPHONEPosted 39 days ago
- Poll: Close to 1 in 3 Americans Believe in World Government and a New World OrderPosted 49 days ago
Hawaii, Maryland, New Hampshire, and New Jersey All Act To Decriminalize Marijuana
Marijuana.com Legislative chambers in four states — Hawaii, Maryland, New Hampshire, and New Jersey — have passed measures to reclassify minor marijuana offenses as non-criminal violations, punishable by a fine only — no arrest, no jail, and no criminal...
- Posted 58 days ago
Norway Government Wants to Decriminalize Heroin Smoking
DrugWarChronicle The Norwegian government said Friday it wants to decriminalize the smoking of heroin as a harm reduction measure,Agence-France Presse reported. Smoking heroin is less dangerous than injecting it, and the move could reduce the number of overdoses,...
- Posted 78 days ago
Colombia Set to Decriminalize Ecstasy, Meth
DrugWarChronicle Colombian Minister for Justice and Law Ruth Stella Correa said Wednesday that the government will propose decriminalizing the possession of small amounts of synthetic drugs, such as ecstasy and methamphetamine,according to local press accounts. She added...
- Posted 108 days ago
Rhode Island Lawmakers Vote To Decriminalize Marijuana
David Klepper/TheLibertyCrier PROVIDENCE, R.I.—Rhode Island lawmakers voted Tuesday to decriminalize the possession of an ounce or less of marijuana, replacing criminal fines and jail time with something more like a traffic ticket. Under the legislation, adults caught...
- Posted 343 days ago