- 13 Ways To Know If The Government Is Reading Your EmailPosted 2 hours ago
- Video: Piers Morgan Says Obama is Borderline Tyrannical: ‘Now I See U.S. Government Tyranny’Posted 3 days ago
- FAMILIES OF DECEASED SEAL TEAM 6 MEMBERS ARE MAKING SERIOUS ALLEGATIONS AGAINST THE GOVERNMENTPosted 14 days ago
- European Commission to Criminalize Nearly all Seeds and Plants not Registered with GovernmentPosted 15 days ago
- After the Tragedy in Boston, More Government Surveillance is Not the AnswerPosted 16 days ago
- Video: Obama To Ohio State Grads-Reject Voices That Warn About Government TyrannyPosted 16 days ago
- AMERICANS FEAR GOVERNMENT MORE THAN TERRORPosted 24 days ago
- The Art of Catching Government False Flags in Real TimePosted 24 days ago
- SECRET GOVERNMENT DOCUMENTS REVEAL VACCINES TO BE A TOTAL HOAXPosted 30 days ago
- WIKILEAKS: THE GOVERNMENT IS SPYING ON YOU THROUGH YOUR IPHONEPosted 40 days ago
Study proves that the Paleo diet can improve health
(NaturalNews) The Paleo diet is a way of eating that revolves around keeping food and lifestyle choices in line with what our Paleolithic ancestors would have eaten. As with any diet or food plan, there are the...
- Posted 7 days ago
Include these seven brain superfoods in your daily diet for optimum functioning
(NaturalNews) You probably know enough about neurological excitoxins such as aspartame and MSG to avoid them, right? If not, plug in those terms in the NaturalNews search window at the top of the site’s page and explore...
- Posted 14 days ago
6 crucial lifestyle and diet changes to help conquer PMS
(NaturalNews) Sara Avant Stover, founder of The Way of the Happy Woman, has this to say about Premenstrual Syndrome: “PMS … is the first domino that goes down before the rest of them tumble. Another way that...
- Posted 50 days ago
Vegetarian diet lowers the risk of heart disease by one-third
(NaturalNews) Common sense dictates that a diet filed with fresh vegetables, fruit, nuts, seeds and legumes that eliminate excessive red and processed meats, fried foods and sugary sweets will benefit overall health as it naturally extends lifespan....
- Posted 61 days ago
Cloves: The “Best” Antioxidant Addition to Your Diet
by Elizabeth Renter Researchers from the Miguel Hernandez University conducted a study a few years back finding that cloves (Syzygium aromaticum) are the “best” natural antioxidant. Examining five antioxidant properties, the researchers found that cloves demonstrated the...
- Posted 81 days ago
Over 10% Of America’s Diet is Fast Food
By Katie Waldeck Fast food is about as American as baseball and (McDonald’s) apple pie. In fact, according to a new study, Americans get a whopping 11% of their calories from burgers, fries and 1,000 calorie taco salads. The...
- Posted 83 days ago
Mediterranean diet may not protect the aging brain
By Andrew M. Seaman NEW YORK | Thu Jan 24, 2013 4:02pm EST (Reuters Health) - Despite hopes that a Mediterranean-style diet would be as good for the head as it is for the heart, a new study among...
- Posted 110 days ago
A diet high in antioxidants helps banish anxiety, stress and depression
(NaturalNews) Orthomolecular medicine uses high doses of supplements instead of pharmaceutical drugs as its medicine. Originally, this model was used for psychiatric purposes. During the 1950s, the world renowned and Nobel prize winning biochemist, Linus Pauling, had...
- Posted 117 days ago
Study Shows Diet Soda and Aspartame Destroy Kidney Function
Lisa Garber | Natural Society In an 11-year study by scientists at the Brigham and Women’s Hospital in Boston, there was a strong positive correlation found between degeneration of kidney function and consumption of aspartame-containing diet soda. Published in the Clinical Journal...
- Posted 125 days ago
Proper diet is the key to prevent a second (and first) heart attack and stroke
(NaturalNews) Although it may not sound like a cutting edge scientific discovery, researchers have confirmed that eating a proper diet and avoiding processed convenience foods can dramatically lower the risk of suffering a second heart attack or...
- Posted 131 days ago