- Video: Piers Morgan Says Obama is Borderline Tyrannical: ‘Now I See U.S. Government Tyranny’Posted 3 days ago
- FAMILIES OF DECEASED SEAL TEAM 6 MEMBERS ARE MAKING SERIOUS ALLEGATIONS AGAINST THE GOVERNMENTPosted 14 days ago
- European Commission to Criminalize Nearly all Seeds and Plants not Registered with GovernmentPosted 15 days ago
- After the Tragedy in Boston, More Government Surveillance is Not the AnswerPosted 16 days ago
- Video: Obama To Ohio State Grads-Reject Voices That Warn About Government TyrannyPosted 16 days ago
- AMERICANS FEAR GOVERNMENT MORE THAN TERRORPosted 23 days ago
- The Art of Catching Government False Flags in Real TimePosted 24 days ago
- SECRET GOVERNMENT DOCUMENTS REVEAL VACCINES TO BE A TOTAL HOAXPosted 29 days ago
- WIKILEAKS: THE GOVERNMENT IS SPYING ON YOU THROUGH YOUR IPHONEPosted 39 days ago
- Poll: Close to 1 in 3 Americans Believe in World Government and a New World OrderPosted 49 days ago
Jesus Take The Wheel: Daughter Finds Out Mother Is Among The 230 Dead In Primark Factory Disaster
Pray for the people in Bangladesh ! Daughter Finds Out Mother Is Among The Dead In Primark Factory Disaster According to Mail Online Bangladeshi rescue workers are continuing their increasingly desperate search for survivors in a collapsed...
- Posted 27 days ago
POLL: Americans Expect An Economic Disaster If The Debt Ceiling Isn’t Raised
WASHINGTON (AP) — Most Americans think jarring economic problems will erupt if lawmakers fail to increase the government’s borrowing limit. Yet they’re torn over how or even whether to raise it, leaning toward Republican demands that any...
- Posted 125 days ago
FORMER TREASURY OFFICIAL TWEETS: Here’s Why A Debt Ceiling ‘Prioritization’ Would Be A Disaster
Everyone talking about the debt ceiling and the idea that the Treasury could engage in “prioritization” (honoring some obligations, while not honoring others, so as to maintain a balanced budget and not breach the debt ceiling), needs...
- Posted 127 days ago
The Scariest Fiscal Cliff Chart — And Why Investors May Be Walking Into A Disaster
Of all the charts we’ve seen surrounding the so-called Fiscal Cliff, this might be the scariest one we’ve seen. It’s from a Citi survey of clients taken a couple weeks ago. It’s not even close. The belief...
- Posted 278 days ago
A Remarkable Quote From The 1970s That Perfectly Predicted Why The Euro Would Be A Disaster
Ramanan rounded up some pretty incredible Nicholas Kaldor quotes on Europe from the early 70′s. It’s really remarkable commentary given the time it was written. Given its pre-Euro timeframe, one could even argue that this...
- Posted 279 days ago
Half of US Counties Now Considered Disaster Areas
DailyPaul ST. LOUIS (AP) — Nearly 220 counties in a dozen drought-stricken states were added Wednesday to the U.S. government’s list of natural disaster areas as the nation’s agriculture chief unveiled new help for frustrated, cash-strapped farmers...
- Posted 293 days ago
USDA Alert: Half of U.S. Counties Designated Primary Disaster Areas; Financial Fallout “Intensifying”
The largest natural disaster in American history just went from bad to worse. Sweltering heat and persistent drought across the country has ravaged crops to such extremes this summer that tens of thousands of farmers and ranchers are...
- Posted 294 days ago
55 % Of Americans Believe That The Government Will Take Care Of Them If Disaster Strikes
Michael Snyder/TheAmerican Dream If a major emergency happened in the United States, do you have faith that the government would take care of you? Amazingly, even after all of the examples to the contrary that we have...
- Posted 302 days ago
55 Percent Of Americans Believe That The Government Will Take Care Of Them If Disaster Strikes
If a major emergency happened in the United States, do you have faith that the government would take care of you? Amazingly, even after all of the examples to the contrary that we have seen in recent...
- Posted 304 days ago
COW-PRINT JACKET TRADER: Using The Word ‘Disaster’ Is Not An Exaggeration To Describe This Drought
Using the word “disaster” is not an over-exaggeration to describe the drought in the Midwest, says Scott Shellady, the commodities trader who sports the famous cow-print jacket at the Chicago Board of Trade. A heatwave and a...
- Posted 307 days ago