- 13 WAYS TO KNOW IF THE GOVERNMENT IS READING YOUR EMAILPosted 13 hours ago
- 13 Ways To Know If The Government Is Reading Your EmailPosted 19 hours ago
- Video: Piers Morgan Says Obama is Borderline Tyrannical: ‘Now I See U.S. Government Tyranny’Posted 4 days ago
- FAMILIES OF DECEASED SEAL TEAM 6 MEMBERS ARE MAKING SERIOUS ALLEGATIONS AGAINST THE GOVERNMENTPosted 15 days ago
- European Commission to Criminalize Nearly all Seeds and Plants not Registered with GovernmentPosted 16 days ago
- After the Tragedy in Boston, More Government Surveillance is Not the AnswerPosted 17 days ago
- Video: Obama To Ohio State Grads-Reject Voices That Warn About Government TyrannyPosted 17 days ago
- AMERICANS FEAR GOVERNMENT MORE THAN TERRORPosted 24 days ago
- The Art of Catching Government False Flags in Real TimePosted 25 days ago
- SECRET GOVERNMENT DOCUMENTS REVEAL VACCINES TO BE A TOTAL HOAXPosted 30 days ago
Rush To Safety: Americans Buy Nearly Half a Billion Dollars Of Gold and Silver In January
While public officials may be ignoring the continued deterioration of our economy, job losses to the tune of hundreds of thousands of people weekly, and the unprecedented demand for government emergency support services like unemployment insurance and...
- Posted 114 days ago
Some Simple Accounting Can Give Us A Few Trillion Dollars Worth Of Debt Ceiling Breathing Room
Happy New Year to all. A lot of fanfare and hoopla about a non-existent debt ceiling has captured the imagination of the press, the Tea Party, and even the President. The United States of America is more...
- Posted 132 days ago
U.S. Secret Service Bans Sale of Silver and Gold Liberty Dollars on Ebay
In early 2011 Bernad Von Nothaus was convicted by the US government and identified as a domestic terrorist by Federal prosecutors for minting his own silver and gold coinage, and then offering those coins for sale to clients. He...
- Posted 158 days ago
Not Even Bernanke Knows What’ll Happen When The Fed Sell Trillions Of Dollars Worth Of Bonds
Ben Speaks House Oversight Committee Chairman Darrell Issa (R-Calif.) wrote a letter to Ben Bernanke and Ben wrote back. The WSJ’s Jon Hilsenrath covered the story (Link). Not surprisingly, Hilsenrath spins the exchange of letters as a...
- Posted 272 days ago
Video: U.S. Tax Dollars At War
PigMine3 Click here to view the embedded video. Do you know how your tax dollars are spent? Truth Is Scary
- Posted 335 days ago
Megaupload Demands Return of Millions of Dollars From U.S. Govt.
In addition to filing a general motion to dismiss the criminal case on the basis that the company was never properly served, Megaupload and defendants Kim Dotcom, Mathias Ortmann, Bram Van Der Kolk and Finn Batato are...
- Posted 345 days ago