- 13 WAYS TO KNOW IF THE GOVERNMENT IS READING YOUR EMAILPosted 18 hours ago
- 13 Ways To Know If The Government Is Reading Your EmailPosted 24 hours ago
- Video: Piers Morgan Says Obama is Borderline Tyrannical: ‘Now I See U.S. Government Tyranny’Posted 4 days ago
- FAMILIES OF DECEASED SEAL TEAM 6 MEMBERS ARE MAKING SERIOUS ALLEGATIONS AGAINST THE GOVERNMENTPosted 15 days ago
- European Commission to Criminalize Nearly all Seeds and Plants not Registered with GovernmentPosted 16 days ago
- After the Tragedy in Boston, More Government Surveillance is Not the AnswerPosted 17 days ago
- Video: Obama To Ohio State Grads-Reject Voices That Warn About Government TyrannyPosted 17 days ago
- AMERICANS FEAR GOVERNMENT MORE THAN TERRORPosted 24 days ago
- The Art of Catching Government False Flags in Real TimePosted 25 days ago
- SECRET GOVERNMENT DOCUMENTS REVEAL VACCINES TO BE A TOTAL HOAXPosted 31 days ago
TIS Podcast #9 – Gun Violence, Drought, Marijuana, Chik Fil-A, Red Rain in India, Jessie Ventura
TISPodcast TIS Podcast #9 – Gun Violence, Drought, Marijuana, Chik Fil-A, Red Rain in India, All Presidents related plus music from Jessie Ventura and interviews with Sarah Silverman, Frank Stallone, Jessie Ventura and Fred “The Hammer” Williamson...
- Posted 284 days ago
Dead Crops, Extreme Drought And Endless Wildfires Are Now The New Normal In America
TheEconomicCollapse As you read this, the United States is experiencing the worst drought it has seen 38 major wildfires are ripping across the central and western United States. The brutal wildfires in Oklahoma have been so bad...
- Posted 290 days ago
This Is What The Drought Is Going To Do To The Price Of A Cut Of Steak
Yes, we’ve been worried about what the drought ravaging the Mid-Western United States has done to the environment, and to volatile commodities prices. But for days (weeks even) we’ve been asking ourselves a horrific question — what...
- Posted 291 days ago
The Drought In The Midwest Could Cause Pork Prices To Surge In China (CORN)
The drought in the American Midwest has sent corn prices soaring. And this is a very worrisome sign for Chinese pork prices. Societe Generale analysts Michel Martinez, Wei Yao, and Jaroslaw Janecki write that nearly 90 percent...
- Posted 303 days ago
COW-PRINT JACKET TRADER: Using The Word ‘Disaster’ Is Not An Exaggeration To Describe This Drought
Using the word “disaster” is not an over-exaggeration to describe the drought in the Midwest, says Scott Shellady, the commodities trader who sports the famous cow-print jacket at the Chicago Board of Trade. A heatwave and a...
- Posted 308 days ago
Animated GIF Shows The Drought Spreading Across America
First it was a warm winter. Then a dry spring. And now this. The U.S. drought monitor at the University of Nebraska-Lincoln compiles maps showing precisely such an evolution. We’ve produced the aforementioned evolution for 2012 here,...
- Posted 310 days ago
The Drought Of 1988 In One Simple Chart
Inspired by The Bonddad Blog noodling around with charts, here’s a really simple explanation of what happened in the great drought of 1988, which the current farmbelt drought is being compared to. The green line is year-over-year...
- Posted 311 days ago
The Farmbelt Drought Story Is Exploding
The farmbelt drought we’ve been writing about has exploded into the media, as it lead as the top story tonight on the NBC Nightly News (via @ivanthek). In the report: NBC’s Brian Williams noting that Governor Pat...
- Posted 312 days ago
MAP: The Devastating Drought That’s Caused Corn Prices To Surge By Nearly 40% In 2 Months
If the weather stays hot and dry this summer, this is going to mushroom into a huge story. First, the drought is horrible. It’s being called the worst since 1988t in almost no part. Here’s the latest...
- Posted 313 days ago
Extreme Drought Spreads Across More Than Half Of The US
Corn, soybean and wheat prices have soared lately due to poor crop estimates amid extreme drought conditions in 26 states. Let’s take a look at those conditions, followed by charts of agricultural commodities The Atlantic Wire reports...
- Posted 314 days ago