- 13 WAYS TO KNOW IF THE GOVERNMENT IS READING YOUR EMAILPosted 2 days ago
- 13 Ways To Know If The Government Is Reading Your EmailPosted 2 days ago
- Video: Piers Morgan Says Obama is Borderline Tyrannical: ‘Now I See U.S. Government Tyranny’Posted 5 days ago
- FAMILIES OF DECEASED SEAL TEAM 6 MEMBERS ARE MAKING SERIOUS ALLEGATIONS AGAINST THE GOVERNMENTPosted 16 days ago
- European Commission to Criminalize Nearly all Seeds and Plants not Registered with GovernmentPosted 17 days ago
- After the Tragedy in Boston, More Government Surveillance is Not the AnswerPosted 18 days ago
- Video: Obama To Ohio State Grads-Reject Voices That Warn About Government TyrannyPosted 18 days ago
- AMERICANS FEAR GOVERNMENT MORE THAN TERRORPosted 26 days ago
- The Art of Catching Government False Flags in Real TimePosted 26 days ago
- SECRET GOVERNMENT DOCUMENTS REVEAL VACCINES TO BE A TOTAL HOAXPosted 32 days ago
HP’s Stock Made A Suspicious Jump Right Before Earnings Came Out (HPQ)
About an hour before HP released its better-than-expected earnings, the stock started to climb, setting off a lot of grumblings on Twitter. As CNBC reported: Hewlett-Packard jumped more than 2 percent on heavy volume in the final...
- Posted 93 days ago
LIVE: Tesla Announces Earnings (TSLA)
Analysts expect $ 298,400,000 in revenues for Tesla when the Palo Alto-based carmaker announces earnings after this afternoon’s closing bell. That would represent a 658 percent improvement from the same period one year ago. Revenue is expected to...
- Posted 94 days ago
LIVE: Chipotle Reports Earnings (CMG)
Minutes away from Chipotle Mexican Grill’s fourth-quarter 2012 earnings report, expected out just after the closing bell at 4 PM ET. Analysts expect the fast-food chain to report earnings of $ 1.95 per share (matching company guidance)...
- Posted 109 days ago
UPS Misses Earnings Estimates, Blames Hurricane Sandy
UPS earnings are out. The global shipper reported earnings per share of $ 1.32 versus expectations of $ 1.38, blaming $ 0.05 of the difference on Hurricane Sandy. Revenues were stronger than expected, coming in at $...
- Posted 114 days ago
LIVE: Facebook Earnings! (FB)
Facebook will report its fourth quarter earnings just after 4PM Eastern today. We’ll have live coverage and analysis right here. Click here to update this post. Here are Wall Street’s expectations: EPS: $ 0.15 Revenues: $ 1.53...
- Posted 115 days ago
LIVE: McDonald’s Announces Earnings (MCD)
Minutes away from the release of the McDonald’s fourth quarter earnings report, due out at 7:58 AM ET. Analysts expect the fast-food giant to report earnings of $ 1.33 per share, down from $ 1.43 per share...
- Posted 122 days ago
Coach Shares Are Getting Crushed After Weak Earnings Report That Was Leaked Early By A Magazine Article
Very strange incident this morning, that you don’t see very often. Coach just came out with earnings. EPS missed expectations at $ 1.23 vs. estimates of $ 1.26. Same-store sales fell 2%, vs. expectation of an increase...
- Posted 122 days ago
Johnson & Johnson Issues Weak Earnings Guidance For 2013 (JNJ)
Johnson & Johnson just reported earnings for the fourth quarter of 2012. The market is focused on the weak earnings guidance the company issued for 2013, in the range of $ 5.35-5.45 per share, below analysts’ estimates...
- Posted 123 days ago
Tons Of Money Is Collected By The Social Security ‘Earnings Suspense File’ Thanks To Illegal Workers
There are two very big issues on America’s plate in 2013; A) what to do with Social Security (SS) , and B) immigration. For the most part, these two topics are uniquely different. There is one important...
- Posted 126 days ago
10 Stocks Accounted For 93% Of Earnings Growth Last Year, This Year Not So Much
The 10 stocks that drove 93% of the entire S&P 500′s earnings growth in 2012 will only account for 33% of earnings growth in 2013, according to a report from Morgan Stanley. Check it out: SEE ALSO: 13...
- Posted 135 days ago