- Video: Piers Morgan Says Obama is Borderline Tyrannical: ‘Now I See U.S. Government Tyranny’Posted 3 days ago
- FAMILIES OF DECEASED SEAL TEAM 6 MEMBERS ARE MAKING SERIOUS ALLEGATIONS AGAINST THE GOVERNMENTPosted 14 days ago
- European Commission to Criminalize Nearly all Seeds and Plants not Registered with GovernmentPosted 15 days ago
- After the Tragedy in Boston, More Government Surveillance is Not the AnswerPosted 16 days ago
- Video: Obama To Ohio State Grads-Reject Voices That Warn About Government TyrannyPosted 16 days ago
- AMERICANS FEAR GOVERNMENT MORE THAN TERRORPosted 23 days ago
- The Art of Catching Government False Flags in Real TimePosted 24 days ago
- SECRET GOVERNMENT DOCUMENTS REVEAL VACCINES TO BE A TOTAL HOAXPosted 29 days ago
- WIKILEAKS: THE GOVERNMENT IS SPYING ON YOU THROUGH YOUR IPHONEPosted 39 days ago
- Poll: Close to 1 in 3 Americans Believe in World Government and a New World OrderPosted 49 days ago
Life or Liberty, Profit or Prepping: Economic Decision Making for Preppers
This article has been generously contributed by Mark Solomon of the Financial Survival Center. For the small part of the general populace that is aware of potential challenges ahead, economic decisions are much more complicated. We are known...
- Posted 100 days ago
The Two Most Important Chinese Economic Reports Are Just Hours Away…
Tonight we get the official and HSBC January PMI numbers for China that will offer insight into how the economy is doing. The official number is out at 8 p.m. ET, and analysts polled by Bloomberg are...
- Posted 112 days ago
World Economic Forum Identifies ET Life as an ‘Emerging Concern’
Openminds.tv The World Economic Forum recently identified the discovery of extraterrestrial life as an “emerging concern.” According to the Forum’s website: For over 40 years, the mission of the World Economic Forum – committed to improving the...
- Posted 113 days ago
IT’S OFFICIAL: The World’s Elites Declares The Global Economic Crisis To Be Over
We’ve been saying for awhile that the age of crisis was coming to an end, but the world’s elites have finally made it official. The economic crisis is over. From Peter Coy and BusinessWeek: The hive mind...
- Posted 116 days ago
Does China Plan To Establish “China Cities” And “Special Economic Zones” All Over America?
TheEconomicCollapse What in the world is China up to? Over the past several years, the Chinese government and large Chinese corporations (which are often at least partially owned by the government) have been systematically buying up businesses,...
- Posted 118 days ago
More Bullish Numbers From One Of The Best US Economic Bellwethers (SWFT)
The trucking industry may be the best economic indicator out there. Earlier today, we learned that the American Trucking Association believes Q1 is likely to be a bit weak as new taxes bite. But we just got...
- Posted 119 days ago
And Now, Here’s Why Shale Fracking Really Is An Economic Game-Changer That Can Not Be Overhyped
Yesterday, we published a presentation by oil analyst Arthur Berman suggesting the potential of fracking to extract fossil fuels buried in shale rock has been way overhyped. But there are many who would argue that the assumptions...
- Posted 121 days ago
POLL: Americans Expect An Economic Disaster If The Debt Ceiling Isn’t Raised
WASHINGTON (AP) — Most Americans think jarring economic problems will erupt if lawmakers fail to increase the government’s borrowing limit. Yet they’re torn over how or even whether to raise it, leaning toward Republican demands that any...
- Posted 125 days ago
The 5 Chinese Economic Indicators That Experts Trust
When China announced better than expected trade data last week, a chorus of critics popped up again to question the validity of the numbers. Some used a 1930′s mathematical tool called Benford’s Law to argue that the...
- Posted 125 days ago
SHALE FAIL: There Won’t Be Enough Energy For The Economic Growth We Want
[Many longtime followers of the Crash Course have asked Chris to update his forecasts for Peak Oil in light of the production increases in shale oil and gas over recent years. What started out as a modest...
- Posted 126 days ago