- Video: Piers Morgan Says Obama is Borderline Tyrannical: ‘Now I See U.S. Government Tyranny’Posted 3 days ago
- FAMILIES OF DECEASED SEAL TEAM 6 MEMBERS ARE MAKING SERIOUS ALLEGATIONS AGAINST THE GOVERNMENTPosted 13 days ago
- European Commission to Criminalize Nearly all Seeds and Plants not Registered with GovernmentPosted 15 days ago
- After the Tragedy in Boston, More Government Surveillance is Not the AnswerPosted 16 days ago
- Video: Obama To Ohio State Grads-Reject Voices That Warn About Government TyrannyPosted 16 days ago
- AMERICANS FEAR GOVERNMENT MORE THAN TERRORPosted 23 days ago
- The Art of Catching Government False Flags in Real TimePosted 24 days ago
- SECRET GOVERNMENT DOCUMENTS REVEAL VACCINES TO BE A TOTAL HOAXPosted 29 days ago
- WIKILEAKS: THE GOVERNMENT IS SPYING ON YOU THROUGH YOUR IPHONEPosted 39 days ago
- Poll: Close to 1 in 3 Americans Believe in World Government and a New World OrderPosted 49 days ago
The Economic Impact And Evolving Trends Of Mexican Immigration To The US
The flow of Mexican immigrants to the U.S. has been impacted by the economic crisis and the anti-immigrant laws that began with the passing of a law in Arizona. But Mexican immigrants are vital to the U.S....
- Posted 298 days ago
Electrical Output Is One Of The More Reliable Chinese Economic Indicators
Chinese power output was flat in June for the first time since May 2009. And this has added to concerns about slowdown in the Chinese economy. While some discredit Chinese GDP data, some watch Chinese electricity output...
- Posted 300 days ago
Four Smart Ways To Reduce US Political Gridlock, Our Biggest Economic Problem
Last year it was the debt ceiling negotiations. This year its the fiscal cliff, political pressure on the Federal Reserve, and the complete inability of Congress to pass anything resembling a jobs bill. Partisan gridlock is the...
- Posted 301 days ago
Everything You Need To Know: The Economic Collapse for Dummies *Micro Documentary*
This latest micro-documentary from Future Money Trends, narrated by founder and chief strategist Daniel Ameduri, highlights the inevitably of a collapse in the global financial and economic systems. Taking into consideration key data points like demographics, consumer...
- Posted 305 days ago
Here’s A Complete Roundup Of This Week’s Economic Data Deluge
Data out this week was modestly robust, until Thursday, when a string of indicators disappointed. Here’s what you need to know. SEE ALSO: This Is What The World’s Largest Companies Are Telling Us About The State Of...
- Posted 305 days ago
Academic Paper Correlates Economic Growth With Penis Length
An interesting paper showed up on Reddit EconPapers today. Its title: Male Organ and Economic Growth: Does Size Matter? And the answer to that question seems to be yes. Click here to see the raw data >...
- Posted 307 days ago
This Is The Most Bullish Economic Chart We’ve Seen In A Long Time
From Cullen Roche at Pragmatic Capitalist, the YOY change in rail traffic is starting to re-accelerate again. Rail is a hugely useful economic indicator, so this is significant. Pay attention, in particular, to the black 10-week moving...
- Posted 308 days ago
Bad Economic Signs 2012
In January of this year, I wrote an analytic financial piece entitled ‘Baltic Dry Index Signals Renewed Market Collapse’: http://www.alt-market.com/articles/540-baltic-dry-index-signals-renewed-market-collapse In that article I discussed the record breaking low hit by the BDI and its implications for...
- Posted 308 days ago
Deutsche Bank’s LaVorgna: ‘Monday May Be The Key Economic Data Day’
Joe LaVorgna, Deutsche Bank’s Chief U.S. Economist, recently lowered his GDP growth forecast due to deteriorating economic data. Looking at the week ahead, he notes that two key pieces of economic data will be of utmost importance,...
- Posted 311 days ago
PAUL KRUGMAN: Alan Simpson Is ‘All Wrong’ And Today’s Conventional Wisdom On Economic Policy Is ‘Basically Stark Raving Mad’
In our recent interview with Paul Krugman, we asked the Nobel Laureate and New York Times blogger about the phrase “very serious people” which he frequently uses to describe the folks in Washington like former Senator Alan...
- Posted 312 days ago