- FAMILIES OF DECEASED SEAL TEAM 6 MEMBERS ARE MAKING SERIOUS ALLEGATIONS AGAINST THE GOVERNMENTPosted 10 days ago
- European Commission to Criminalize Nearly all Seeds and Plants not Registered with GovernmentPosted 11 days ago
- After the Tragedy in Boston, More Government Surveillance is Not the AnswerPosted 12 days ago
- Video: Obama To Ohio State Grads-Reject Voices That Warn About Government TyrannyPosted 12 days ago
- AMERICANS FEAR GOVERNMENT MORE THAN TERRORPosted 20 days ago
- The Art of Catching Government False Flags in Real TimePosted 20 days ago
- SECRET GOVERNMENT DOCUMENTS REVEAL VACCINES TO BE A TOTAL HOAXPosted 26 days ago
- WIKILEAKS: THE GOVERNMENT IS SPYING ON YOU THROUGH YOUR IPHONEPosted 36 days ago
- Poll: Close to 1 in 3 Americans Believe in World Government and a New World OrderPosted 45 days ago
- US Government Sued For Pesticides Killing Millions Of BeesPosted 53 days ago
Race Matters: Black Women Worry That Their Natural Hair Could Affect Job Employment Or Retention
Are your curls and kinks keeping you from landing a job? Black Women Worry Natural Hair Affects Employment Via HuffPo reports: Is the texture or style of your hair preventing you from being hired? Sounds like a...
- Posted 75 days ago
Australian Employment Unexpectedly Falls
Australia’s December employment figures are out. Employment fell by 5,500 in December. Economists surveyed by Bloomberg were looking for a 4,000 gain. The unemployment rate was revised up to 5.3 percent from a previous reading of 5.2...
- Posted 123 days ago
Employment Collapsed In Today’s Chicago PMI Report, But It’s A Mistake To Freak Out About It
Earlier this morning, we learned that the Chicago PMI climbed to 51.6 in December. This was slightly ahead of economists expectations. The gain was largely driven by a jump in the new orders sub-index. However, the employment...
- Posted 142 days ago
The Employment Rate In The United States Is Lower Than It Was During The Last Recession
TheEconomicCollapse Did you know that a smaller percentage of Americans are working today than when the last recession supposedly ended? But you won’t hear about this on the mainstream news. Instead, the mainstream media obsesses over the...
- Posted 284 days ago
Mitt Romney Recalibrates His Employment Forecast
Last May, Governor Romney stated that in a typical recovery, monthly employment increases should be about 500,000 per month . The sheer implausibility of that statement (assessed in this post) has induced him to reduce his estimate...
- Posted 286 days ago
China’s HSBC PMI Climbs To 49.3, But Employment Down At Sharpest Rate In 40 Months
China’s final HSBC manufacturing PMI climbed to 49.3 in July from 48.2 reading in June. However, this fell short of the 49.5 “Flash,” or preliminary, number, which economists consider to be a reliable forecast for the final...
- Posted 292 days ago
India’s PMI Climbs To 55.0, Production Expands Sharply, Employment Picks Up
India’s June manufacturing PMI came in at 55.0. This compares to 54.8 in May. “Activity in the manufacturing sector kept up the pace in June with output, and employment expanding at a faster pace,” wrote HSBC economist...
- Posted 322 days ago