- 13 WAYS TO KNOW IF THE GOVERNMENT IS READING YOUR EMAILPosted 23 hours ago
- 13 Ways To Know If The Government Is Reading Your EmailPosted 1 day ago
- Video: Piers Morgan Says Obama is Borderline Tyrannical: ‘Now I See U.S. Government Tyranny’Posted 4 days ago
- FAMILIES OF DECEASED SEAL TEAM 6 MEMBERS ARE MAKING SERIOUS ALLEGATIONS AGAINST THE GOVERNMENTPosted 15 days ago
- European Commission to Criminalize Nearly all Seeds and Plants not Registered with GovernmentPosted 16 days ago
- After the Tragedy in Boston, More Government Surveillance is Not the AnswerPosted 17 days ago
- Video: Obama To Ohio State Grads-Reject Voices That Warn About Government TyrannyPosted 17 days ago
- AMERICANS FEAR GOVERNMENT MORE THAN TERRORPosted 25 days ago
- The Art of Catching Government False Flags in Real TimePosted 25 days ago
- SECRET GOVERNMENT DOCUMENTS REVEAL VACCINES TO BE A TOTAL HOAXPosted 31 days ago
UPS Misses Earnings Estimates, Blames Hurricane Sandy
UPS earnings are out. The global shipper reported earnings per share of $ 1.32 versus expectations of $ 1.38, blaming $ 0.05 of the difference on Hurricane Sandy. Revenues were stronger than expected, coming in at $...
- Posted 114 days ago
Berkshire Hathaway Beats Earnings Estimates By $476 A Share (BRK, A, BRK, B)
Warren Buffett’s Berkshire Hathaway handily beat second quarter earnings estimates, even as net income fell 9 percent to $ 3.11 billion. Click here for updates > Operating earnings were $ 2,252 per share. Analysts surveyed by Bloomberg...
- Posted 294 days ago
Excluding Massive $4.1 Billion Settlement Visa Beats Estimates (V)
UPDATE: The numbers are in. Visa beat expectations on profits at $ 1.56 per share vs estimates of $ 1.45 and revenue at $ 2.57 billion versus estimates of $ 2.32 billion. The company also reported a...
- Posted 303 days ago
LIVE: WYNN Misses Estimates On Top And Bottom Line (WYNN)
The earnings report is out for gaming giant Wynn, and it does not look good. EPS of $ 1.38 is well below expectations of $ 1.50. Revenue of $ 1.25 billion is well below estimates of $...
- Posted 311 days ago
Major US Home Builder Beats Estimates, Net Orders Jump 18% (KBH)
KB Homes reported a better-than-expected second quarter loss of $ 0.31 per share, as new orders surged 18 percent during the period. Click here for updates > Revenue also improved during the three months ending May 31,...
- Posted 330 days ago