- 13 WAYS TO KNOW IF THE GOVERNMENT IS READING YOUR EMAILPosted 2 days ago
- 13 Ways To Know If The Government Is Reading Your EmailPosted 2 days ago
- Video: Piers Morgan Says Obama is Borderline Tyrannical: ‘Now I See U.S. Government Tyranny’Posted 5 days ago
- FAMILIES OF DECEASED SEAL TEAM 6 MEMBERS ARE MAKING SERIOUS ALLEGATIONS AGAINST THE GOVERNMENTPosted 16 days ago
- European Commission to Criminalize Nearly all Seeds and Plants not Registered with GovernmentPosted 17 days ago
- After the Tragedy in Boston, More Government Surveillance is Not the AnswerPosted 18 days ago
- Video: Obama To Ohio State Grads-Reject Voices That Warn About Government TyrannyPosted 18 days ago
- AMERICANS FEAR GOVERNMENT MORE THAN TERRORPosted 26 days ago
- The Art of Catching Government False Flags in Real TimePosted 26 days ago
- SECRET GOVERNMENT DOCUMENTS REVEAL VACCINES TO BE A TOTAL HOAXPosted 32 days ago
20 Signs That The Next Great Economic Depression Has Already Started In Europe
The next Great Depression is already happening – it just hasn’t reached the United States yet. Things in Europe just continue to get worse and worse, and yet most people in the United States still don’t...
- Posted 25 days ago
Herb from Central Europe Offers Potential Thyroid Treatment
by Elizabeth Renter Potentilla alba, also known as white cinquefoil, is a plant native to Central Europe where it has been used in folk medicine for centuries. But recent research shows it may hold particular promise in the...
- Posted 35 days ago
IT’S OFFICIAL: Banks In Europe May Now Seize Deposits To Cover Their Gambling Losses
Business Insider As expected, Cyprus and the EU reached a new late-night bailout deal last night that will reduce the chance that Cyprus’s financial system and economy will completely implode. The new deal is better than the last deal in one...
- Posted 60 days ago
UPDATE: The Italian Chart That Has Europe On The Edge Of Its Seat
Everyone’s talking about it: The Italian election polls. In two separate notes we’re reading this weekend, analysts are putting the spotlight on the closing gap between Silvio Berlusconi’s conservative party and the mainstream left party headed by...
- Posted 105 days ago
Is This The Beginning Of A Horrifying Stock Market Crash In Europe?
Michael Snyder/End of the American Dream Blog Are we witnessing the start of a historic financial meltdown in Europe? In recent days, two massive corruption scandals have greatly shaken confidence in European financial markets. The first involves...
- Posted 109 days ago
Suddenly, There Are Reasons To Worry About Europe Again…
Thanks to the ECB’s promise that it will backstop the government bond market, if necessary, the acute financial crisis from the past couple of years is basically over. But there have always been risks. For one thing,...
- Posted 111 days ago
Mario Draghi Can’t Stop The Bubble In Europe From Bursting
In July 2012, amid a backdrop of serious uncertainty over the future of the euro, ECB President Mario Draghi told the world that the central bank would “do whatever it takes” to save the currency. Prior to...
- Posted 112 days ago
800 Children in Europe Develop Narcolepsy After Swine Flu Vaccine
GlobalPost Eight hundred children in Europe have developed narcolepsy after taking the swine flu vaccine, according to Reuters. Reuters reported the children in Sweden and across Europe came down with the sleep disorder after being vaccinated with the Pandemrix H1N1 vaccine...
- Posted 120 days ago
Markets Are Going Nowhere In Europe
Markets are mixed early in the European trading session. England’s FTSE is flat. France’s CAC 40 is up 0.5 percent. Germany’s DAX is down 0.2 percent. Spain’s IBEX is up 0.5 percent. Italy’s FTSE MIB is up...
- Posted 129 days ago
Once Again, Investors Are Saying Europe Is The Biggest Risk To The Markets
The fiscal cliff has taken top billing in the “main risks” sections of investment forecasts and economic outlooks for the past several months as markets awaited the December 31 showdown over spending cuts and tax hikes feared...
- Posted 132 days ago