- 13 WAYS TO KNOW IF THE GOVERNMENT IS READING YOUR EMAILPosted 18 hours ago
- 13 Ways To Know If The Government Is Reading Your EmailPosted 1 day ago
- Video: Piers Morgan Says Obama is Borderline Tyrannical: ‘Now I See U.S. Government Tyranny’Posted 4 days ago
- FAMILIES OF DECEASED SEAL TEAM 6 MEMBERS ARE MAKING SERIOUS ALLEGATIONS AGAINST THE GOVERNMENTPosted 15 days ago
- European Commission to Criminalize Nearly all Seeds and Plants not Registered with GovernmentPosted 16 days ago
- After the Tragedy in Boston, More Government Surveillance is Not the AnswerPosted 17 days ago
- Video: Obama To Ohio State Grads-Reject Voices That Warn About Government TyrannyPosted 17 days ago
- AMERICANS FEAR GOVERNMENT MORE THAN TERRORPosted 25 days ago
- The Art of Catching Government False Flags in Real TimePosted 25 days ago
- SECRET GOVERNMENT DOCUMENTS REVEAL VACCINES TO BE A TOTAL HOAXPosted 31 days ago
Trouble Is Coming For China And Europe, And It Ain’t ‘Priced In’
I had an e-mail exchange with an old fried who now works for a large macro hedge fund up in Greenwich. The broad topic was the very long list of signs that the global economy is hitting...
- Posted 320 days ago
Europe Is Failing At The #1 Thing It Needs To Do Right Now
If you haven’t read it yet, Simone Foxman has a very good roundup of the various sub-plots in the European drama that are causing investors to freak out again… just days after a EU Summit that was...
- Posted 321 days ago
FLECKENSTEIN: Printing Money Is Dumb, But It’s The Only Way Europe Will Get Out Of This Mess
Hedge fund manager Bill Fleckenstein states in a column on MSN Money that given the stage at which the European Monetary Union has arrived in the crisis of the common currency, the big problem right now is...
- Posted 326 days ago
The Really Big Show In Europe Is Italy
Peter Spiegel of the FT has a must-read piece on the urgency of the current EU Summit, which includes this key insight… Although Italy does not have Spain’s banks, Greece’s economy, or Ireland’s deficits, it is easy...
- Posted 331 days ago
Great Chart Shows How Europe Is Punishing US Stocks
From Dan Greenhaus at BTIG, a fantastic chart that needs virtually no explanation. The red line is the S&P 500 and the blue line is a homebrewed index of companies that are virtually all domestically based (names...
- Posted 332 days ago
Security Report: Massive Cyber Attack In Progress In the USA, Europe, Latin America: $2.5 Billion Siphoned From Financial Institutions So Far
Leading cyber security firm McAfee has issued a startling breaking news report that indicates the U.S., European and Latin American financial systems are under a massive financial attacks that have digitally siphoned some $ 2.5 billion from...
- Posted 332 days ago
GERMAN FINANCE MINISTER: This Is What Needs To Happen For Us To Save Europe
Germany famously austere and harsh Finance Minister Wolfgang Schäuble is the subject of a Der Spiegel interview in which he defends the Euro and Germany’s motives in acting the way it has. There are some funny, eye-rolly...
- Posted 333 days ago
Europe Is Getting SLAMMED
And the week begins, and it’s off to a rough start, particularly in Europe. Spain and Italy, the two countries that everyone cares about are both getting slammed. Spanish stocks are off 1.75% Italy’s FTSE MIB stock...
- Posted 334 days ago
Asian Markets Are Slipping On Concerns About Europe
Asian markets rallied after the weekend’s Greek elections, but the market respite is fading. With yields on Spanish 10-year bonds surging, Asian stock markets have started trading lower. Meanwhile, stocks in Japan were also hit by a...
- Posted 340 days ago
VIDEO: Obama Blames Europe for US Economic Problems?
For more details, please click on the link to read the article. GlobalResearch.ca
- Posted 346 days ago