- 13 WAYS TO KNOW IF THE GOVERNMENT IS READING YOUR EMAILPosted 2 days ago
- 13 Ways To Know If The Government Is Reading Your EmailPosted 2 days ago
- Video: Piers Morgan Says Obama is Borderline Tyrannical: ‘Now I See U.S. Government Tyranny’Posted 6 days ago
- FAMILIES OF DECEASED SEAL TEAM 6 MEMBERS ARE MAKING SERIOUS ALLEGATIONS AGAINST THE GOVERNMENTPosted 16 days ago
- European Commission to Criminalize Nearly all Seeds and Plants not Registered with GovernmentPosted 17 days ago
- After the Tragedy in Boston, More Government Surveillance is Not the AnswerPosted 18 days ago
- Video: Obama To Ohio State Grads-Reject Voices That Warn About Government TyrannyPosted 19 days ago
- AMERICANS FEAR GOVERNMENT MORE THAN TERRORPosted 26 days ago
- The Art of Catching Government False Flags in Real TimePosted 26 days ago
- SECRET GOVERNMENT DOCUMENTS REVEAL VACCINES TO BE A TOTAL HOAXPosted 32 days ago
LIVE: Facebook Earnings! (FB)
Facebook will report its fourth quarter earnings just after 4PM Eastern today. We’ll have live coverage and analysis right here. Click here to update this post. Here are Wall Street’s expectations: EPS: $ 0.15 Revenues: $ 1.53...
- Posted 115 days ago
GOLDMAN’S JIM O’NEILL: Facebook Is To Blame For The Outbreak Of Global ‘Currency Wars’
Every once in a while, since the economic crisis started, the phrase “currency wars” pops up. It just means central banks trying to weaken their currencies (to make their countries more competitive) and other countries complaining about...
- Posted 120 days ago
Debt Collectors Are Infiltrating Facebook To Track Down Delinquent Borrowers
Debt collectors have time and again proven to be ruthless in tracking down delinquent borrowers, so perhaps it was only a matter of time before social media became their go-to hunting grounds. In a report on the...
- Posted 121 days ago
Movie Studios Ask Google To Censor Their Own Films, Facebook and Wikipedia (Updated)
Update: see updates below the article. Ever since Google announced that it would publish the DMCA requests it receives as part of their transparency report, the number of notices being sent have shot through the roof. While...
- Posted 156 days ago
The Beginning of the End of Facebook? Facebook’s 1st Investor Sells Most of His Shares Worth $1 Billion
UKDailyMail One of Facebook’s first investors has bailed out of the firm and sold 20 million shares. PayPal billionaire Peter Thiel, one of Facebook’s earliest investors and a member of its board, was among the insiders selling...
- Posted 275 days ago
VALUATION EXPERT ASWATH DAMODARAN: This Is The Price Where I’d Buy Facebook (FB)
Just before Facebook went public, valuation guru Aswath Damodaran said the stock would see a “Goldilocks IPO” – not too hot, not too cold. And he was right. Shortly after, Damodaran argued that Facebook’s fair value was...
- Posted 278 days ago
FBI, Secret Service, and Police Swarm Marine’s Home After Facebook Comments Flagged as “Terrorist Threats”
FBI, Secret Service and county police swarmed the home of Marine Brandon Raub after he posted numerous comments to his Facebook wall that were, apparently, flagged by police state Fusion centers as highly suspect and threatening. At...
- Posted 279 days ago
FACEBOOK HAS BEEN HALVED
This just happened Facebook has fallen to $ 19. That is exactly 50% from its IPO price of $ 38. (It ended by bouncing a couple pennies, so the close is a little more than half, as...
- Posted 281 days ago
STOCKS RISE AND FACEBOOK GETS SLAMMED: Here’s What You Need To Know (SPY, FB, AAPL, MCP)
Markets continued to nap today but Facebook and Molycorp got hammered. First the scoreboard: Dow: 13,275.20, +25.09, +0.19%S&P 500: 1,418.16, +2.65, +0.19%NASDAQ: 3,076.59, +14.20, +0.46% And now the top stories: European markets continued to rally today with...
- Posted 281 days ago
Big Brother Bargains – Facebook App to Offer Customer Deals by Using Facial Recognition & Spying
RT A planned targeted advertising system can mine your Facebook pictures to identify you, and automatically check you in to a business you’re visiting. It will then offer you personalized deals and coupons, creators say. Dubbed ‘Facedeals,’...
- Posted 283 days ago