- FAMILIES OF DECEASED SEAL TEAM 6 MEMBERS ARE MAKING SERIOUS ALLEGATIONS AGAINST THE GOVERNMENTPosted 10 days ago
- European Commission to Criminalize Nearly all Seeds and Plants not Registered with GovernmentPosted 12 days ago
- After the Tragedy in Boston, More Government Surveillance is Not the AnswerPosted 13 days ago
- Video: Obama To Ohio State Grads-Reject Voices That Warn About Government TyrannyPosted 13 days ago
- AMERICANS FEAR GOVERNMENT MORE THAN TERRORPosted 20 days ago
- The Art of Catching Government False Flags in Real TimePosted 21 days ago
- SECRET GOVERNMENT DOCUMENTS REVEAL VACCINES TO BE A TOTAL HOAXPosted 26 days ago
- WIKILEAKS: THE GOVERNMENT IS SPYING ON YOU THROUGH YOUR IPHONEPosted 36 days ago
- Poll: Close to 1 in 3 Americans Believe in World Government and a New World OrderPosted 46 days ago
- US Government Sued For Pesticides Killing Millions Of BeesPosted 53 days ago
Video: Bill Maher Slams Food Industry and Failed GMO Labeling Vote
Youtube Click here to view the embedded video. Truth Is Scary
- Posted 77 days ago
The Best Airline Captain Announcement Ever Came On A British Airways 747 After All Four Engines Failed…
I clicked through to a post on Flatrock earlier and found the following quote at the top. It’s what the captain of a British Airways 747 said over the cabin loudspeaker in 1982 after the jet flew...
- Posted 85 days ago
DOW FUTURES PLUNGE AFTER FAILED VOTE
UPDATE (8:52PM ET): Futures are off of there lows. But they’re still low. Dow futures are down 182 points, and S&P futures are down 19 points. Here’s a look at Dow futures via FinViz: UPDATE (8:22 PM...
- Posted 150 days ago
OBAMA: A Slow Recovery Or A Failed Agenda?
That’s the question posed in the title of yesterday’s op-ed by Ed Lazear, and it’s an excellent question. Looking at the statistics, 13 quarters after the President’s inauguration, non-defense GDP is only 4% higher (in log terms)...
- Posted 292 days ago
The US Will Spend Millions Bailing Out A Failed Uranium Enrichment Company It Created In The 90s
The New York Times’ Matt Wald reports the Department of Energy will spend $ 88 million to acquire tons of uranium from a failed company the government created in the 1990s that was supposed to make advances in...
- Posted 339 days ago
Those who Benefit from Failed Iran Talks
For more details, please click on the link to read the article. GlobalResearch.ca
- Posted 341 days ago
10 Failed Attempts by the Government to Control the Internet
Christine Kane/Activist Post The topic that was dangling at the forefront of most American’s minds at the end of 2011, and even seeping into the beginning of 2012, was the fate of the Internet. The Stop Online...
- Posted 342 days ago