- Video: Piers Morgan Says Obama is Borderline Tyrannical: ‘Now I See U.S. Government Tyranny’Posted 3 days ago
- FAMILIES OF DECEASED SEAL TEAM 6 MEMBERS ARE MAKING SERIOUS ALLEGATIONS AGAINST THE GOVERNMENTPosted 14 days ago
- European Commission to Criminalize Nearly all Seeds and Plants not Registered with GovernmentPosted 15 days ago
- After the Tragedy in Boston, More Government Surveillance is Not the AnswerPosted 16 days ago
- Video: Obama To Ohio State Grads-Reject Voices That Warn About Government TyrannyPosted 16 days ago
- AMERICANS FEAR GOVERNMENT MORE THAN TERRORPosted 23 days ago
- The Art of Catching Government False Flags in Real TimePosted 24 days ago
- SECRET GOVERNMENT DOCUMENTS REVEAL VACCINES TO BE A TOTAL HOAXPosted 29 days ago
- WIKILEAKS: THE GOVERNMENT IS SPYING ON YOU THROUGH YOUR IPHONEPosted 39 days ago
- Poll: Close to 1 in 3 Americans Believe in World Government and a New World OrderPosted 49 days ago
Top Citi Analyst: Stocks Will Fall Another 15-20%
Tom Fitzpatrick, a top technical analyst at Citi, told King World News that he expects stocks to fall another 15-20 percent from here. “The price action over the past 3 months remains similar to that seen after...
- Posted 315 days ago
LIBOR Investigation Turns To Deutsche Bank, Shares Fall
Reuters reported this afternoon that Deutsche Bank is next in a string of investigations into the Libor rate manipulation scandal that ousted Barclay’s CEO Bob Diamond earlier this month. And the markets are already noticing. Shares dropped...
- Posted 321 days ago
NOT GOOD: South Korean PMI Falls To 49.4, Orders Booked Fall For The First Time In 4 Months
South Korea’s HSBC manufacturing PMI number for June fell to 49.4. This is a decline from 51.0 in May. A reading below 50 signals contraction in the industry. “Persistent global uncertainties continue to weigh on Korean manufacturing...
- Posted 325 days ago
SocGen Expects Chinese PMI To Fall Again
China’s official manufacturing PMI is expected to drop 1 point to 49.5 in June, from 50.4 in May when the official number is out this weekend, according to Societe Generale analyst Wei Yao. This decline is in...
- Posted 328 days ago
GOLDMAN: How 45 Financial Assets Classes Fall Into The Global Triangle Of Risk
Goldman growth markets strategists Christopher Eoyang, Jason Lui, and Charles Fang mapped the sensitivity of various stock, bond, commodity, and currency markets around the world to risks emanating from the world’s three largest economies: the U.S., Europe,...
- Posted 335 days ago