- Video: Piers Morgan Says Obama is Borderline Tyrannical: ‘Now I See U.S. Government Tyranny’Posted 1 day ago
- FAMILIES OF DECEASED SEAL TEAM 6 MEMBERS ARE MAKING SERIOUS ALLEGATIONS AGAINST THE GOVERNMENTPosted 12 days ago
- European Commission to Criminalize Nearly all Seeds and Plants not Registered with GovernmentPosted 13 days ago
- After the Tragedy in Boston, More Government Surveillance is Not the AnswerPosted 14 days ago
- Video: Obama To Ohio State Grads-Reject Voices That Warn About Government TyrannyPosted 14 days ago
- AMERICANS FEAR GOVERNMENT MORE THAN TERRORPosted 22 days ago
- The Art of Catching Government False Flags in Real TimePosted 22 days ago
- SECRET GOVERNMENT DOCUMENTS REVEAL VACCINES TO BE A TOTAL HOAXPosted 28 days ago
- WIKILEAKS: THE GOVERNMENT IS SPYING ON YOU THROUGH YOUR IPHONEPosted 38 days ago
- Poll: Close to 1 in 3 Americans Believe in World Government and a New World OrderPosted 47 days ago
Gucci Mane Falls Asleep High Off Kush While Filming “Spring Breakers” Sex Scene! “I Feel Mozart’s On My D**k”
LMFAO!!!! Via HuffingtonPost Gucci Mane — the rapper who tattooed an ice cream cone on his face and decided to change his name to Guwop and then decided not to half an hour later — slept through...
- Posted 60 days ago
Homebuilder Sentiment Falls To 46, Missing Expectations (ITB, XHB)
The NAHB housing market index for February fell to 46 in February, from 47 the previous month. After rising for eight straight months, the index held steady in January but declined for the month. But the index...
- Posted 91 days ago
MISS: Japanese GDP Falls 0.1%
Japanese Q4 GDP came in at a miss. Analysts expected a rise of 0.1%. Instead it was a fall of 0.1%. More shocking was the 0.4% fall in nominal GDP. That’s worse than the expectation of 0.0%...
- Posted 97 days ago
DOW FALLS OVER 120 POINTS: Here’s What You Need To Know (DIA, SPY, QQQ)
After setting new post-crisis highs on Friday, stocks took a little tumble. First the scoreboard: Dow: 13,887, -122.2, -0.8 percentS&P 500: 1,496, -15.0, -1.0 percentNASDAQ: 3,134, -44.9, -1.4 percent And now the top stories: It was a...
- Posted 106 days ago
Australian Employment Unexpectedly Falls
Australia’s December employment figures are out. Employment fell by 5,500 in December. Economists surveyed by Bloomberg were looking for a 4,000 gain. The unemployment rate was revised up to 5.3 percent from a previous reading of 5.2...
- Posted 125 days ago
French sperm count ‘falls by a third’
By Anna-Marie Lever Health reporter, BBC News The sperm count of French men fell by a third between 1989 and 2005, a study suggests. The semen of more than 26,600 French men was tested in the study,...
- Posted 143 days ago
Richmond Fed Manufacturing Misses Expectations And Falls To 5
The December Richmond Fed Manufacturing Index is out and it’s a miss. The headline number fell to 5 from 9 in November. Economists were looking for a reading of 8. “Looking at the broad indicators of activity,...
- Posted 146 days ago
WEAK: CHINESE FLASH PMI FALLS TO 47.8
China’s Flash PMI number for August is out, and it’s not good. The manufacturing gauge, which is a preview to the official number at the beginning of next month, fell to 47.8 from 49.3 last month. Anything...
- Posted 272 days ago
Approval of Congress Falls to All-Time Low
Yahoo News Just 10 percent of Americans approve of the job Congress is doing, according to a Gallup poll released Tuesday, tying the lowest mark in the 38 years the poll has been conducted. That number was...
- Posted 277 days ago
MSG Market Cap Falls $100 Million After The Knicks Lose Jeremy Lin To The Rockets For For $25 Million (MSG)
Over the last five days, MSG has lost over $ 100 million in market cap. This is in light of Jeremy Lin signing with the Houston Rockets after the New York Knicks opted to not match Houston’s...
- Posted 305 days ago