- 13 WAYS TO KNOW IF THE GOVERNMENT IS READING YOUR EMAILPosted 5 hours ago
- 13 Ways To Know If The Government Is Reading Your EmailPosted 11 hours ago
- Video: Piers Morgan Says Obama is Borderline Tyrannical: ‘Now I See U.S. Government Tyranny’Posted 4 days ago
- FAMILIES OF DECEASED SEAL TEAM 6 MEMBERS ARE MAKING SERIOUS ALLEGATIONS AGAINST THE GOVERNMENTPosted 14 days ago
- European Commission to Criminalize Nearly all Seeds and Plants not Registered with GovernmentPosted 16 days ago
- After the Tragedy in Boston, More Government Surveillance is Not the AnswerPosted 17 days ago
- Video: Obama To Ohio State Grads-Reject Voices That Warn About Government TyrannyPosted 17 days ago
- AMERICANS FEAR GOVERNMENT MORE THAN TERRORPosted 24 days ago
- The Art of Catching Government False Flags in Real TimePosted 25 days ago
- SECRET GOVERNMENT DOCUMENTS REVEAL VACCINES TO BE A TOTAL HOAXPosted 30 days ago
U.S. Govt: Harsh Punishments Needed to Deter File-Sharers
The extended legal action between the RIAA and Jammie Thomas has been dragging on for more than half a decade, and is currently with the Supreme Court. The case is best known for being the first major...
- Posted 100 days ago
Record Labels “Correct” Dotcom: Only Way to Stop Piracy is Suing File-Sharers
It was a single (re)Tweet on January 7 echoing the words of dozens of other digital observers this century. The advice from Dotcom was viewed by many as the key to solving a decade-long entertainment industry battle...
- Posted 126 days ago
BitTorrent Bonanza: Monitoring File-Sharers Forbidden in Norway
For more than half a decade the Simonsen law firm has been obtaining licenses from Norway’s data protection office which enabled the company to monitor file-sharers and collect their IP addresses. There have been difficult periods though,...
- Posted 272 days ago
Alleged UK File-Sharers Better Armed and Ready To Fight Ben Dover
Starting next month, Golden Eye International (GEIL) will start sending out letters to Internet account holders they accuse of downloading and sharing various adult movies produced by UK porn outfit Ben Dover. Despite protestations to the contrary,...
- Posted 304 days ago
Big Four Music Labels Hire Students To Chase File-Sharers
While organizations such as IFPI have somewhat of a global plan for dealing with online piracy, in recent times it’s become evident that their member companies will pursue local strategies taking both the law – and what...
- Posted 347 days ago