- FAMILIES OF DECEASED SEAL TEAM 6 MEMBERS ARE MAKING SERIOUS ALLEGATIONS AGAINST THE GOVERNMENTPosted 10 days ago
- European Commission to Criminalize Nearly all Seeds and Plants not Registered with GovernmentPosted 11 days ago
- After the Tragedy in Boston, More Government Surveillance is Not the AnswerPosted 12 days ago
- Video: Obama To Ohio State Grads-Reject Voices That Warn About Government TyrannyPosted 12 days ago
- AMERICANS FEAR GOVERNMENT MORE THAN TERRORPosted 19 days ago
- The Art of Catching Government False Flags in Real TimePosted 20 days ago
- SECRET GOVERNMENT DOCUMENTS REVEAL VACCINES TO BE A TOTAL HOAXPosted 25 days ago
- WIKILEAKS: THE GOVERNMENT IS SPYING ON YOU THROUGH YOUR IPHONEPosted 35 days ago
- Poll: Close to 1 in 3 Americans Believe in World Government and a New World OrderPosted 45 days ago
- US Government Sued For Pesticides Killing Millions Of BeesPosted 53 days ago
Study Finds Marijuana Buffers Against Negative Psychological Effects of Social Exclusion
TheRawStory Research published online May 14 in Social Psychological and Personality Science has uncovered that marijuana buffers people from experiencing social pain. “Prior work has shown that the analgesic acetaminophen, which acts indirectly through CB1 receptors, reduces the pain...
- Posted 6 hours ago
Study Finds Avocado-Eaters to be Especially Healthy
byElizabeth Renter Many of us do not have to be “sold” on the benefits of avocados—their silky texture and versatile flavor make them hard not to love. But when studies show that avocado-eaters are healthier overall than...
- Posted 4 days ago
Report Finds Vitamin D Supplements to Contain 9-146% of Amount on Label
Most people who ascribe to a healthy lifestyle have some knowledge of how to read labels. It’s important to know how to read the ingredients label on a packaged food or a label on a supplement so...
- Posted 19 days ago
Disgusting: Woman Finds Toad In Can Of Green Beans She Serves For Family Dinner
Eww, disgusting! Woman Finds Toad In Can Of Green Beans According to WQAD An Indiana family says a typical dinner turned nauseating after they found a toad in their canned green beans. “We eat a lot of...
- Posted 19 days ago
Jesus Take The Wheel: Daughter Finds Out Mother Is Among The 230 Dead In Primark Factory Disaster
Pray for the people in Bangladesh ! Daughter Finds Out Mother Is Among The Dead In Primark Factory Disaster According to Mail Online Bangladeshi rescue workers are continuing their increasingly desperate search for survivors in a collapsed...
- Posted 24 days ago
Analysis Finds 55% Ground Beef, 39% Chicken Contaminated with Superbugs
NaturalSociety.com Would you still eat that turkey burger if you knew it contained antibiotic resistant bacteria? Maybe not. But if you eat turkey, there’s a good chance you are ingesting some of these potentially lethal “super bugs”....
- Posted 24 days ago
DAD FINDS CRAYON WRITTEN PAPER IN 4 YR OLD SON BACKPACK ‘I AM WILLING TO GIVE UP SOME OF MY CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHTS…TO BE SAFER’
The words are written in crayon, in the haphazard bumpiness of a child’s scrawl. “I am willing to give up some of my constitutional rights in order to be safer or more secure.” They’re the words that...
- Posted 35 days ago
TAKE A LOAD OFF! Kim Kardashian Finds New Ways To Relax During Pregnancy (PHOTOS)
Kim Kardashian has been doing all she can to slow herself down since she found out she was going to give birth to her baby in the next few months, and she started by heading to the...
- Posted 56 days ago
What The Hell?? Dad Finds Knife In 2-Year-Old Son’s Store-Bought Elmo Birthday Cake From Walmart
Either the folks at Walmart need to get it the fawk together or someone is lying! Via WGME 13: An incident at a Walmart in Auburn is causing stores across the country to make some changes. A...
- Posted 75 days ago
Teen Marijuana Use Shows No Effect On Brain Tissue, Unlike Alcohol, Study Finds
HUFFINGTON POST A teen who consumes alcohol is likely to have reduced brain tissue health, but a teen who uses marijuana is not, according to a new study. Researchers scanned the brains of 92 adolescents, ages...
- Posted 102 days ago