- FAMILIES OF DECEASED SEAL TEAM 6 MEMBERS ARE MAKING SERIOUS ALLEGATIONS AGAINST THE GOVERNMENTPosted 9 days ago
- European Commission to Criminalize Nearly all Seeds and Plants not Registered with GovernmentPosted 10 days ago
- After the Tragedy in Boston, More Government Surveillance is Not the AnswerPosted 11 days ago
- Video: Obama To Ohio State Grads-Reject Voices That Warn About Government TyrannyPosted 11 days ago
- AMERICANS FEAR GOVERNMENT MORE THAN TERRORPosted 18 days ago
- The Art of Catching Government False Flags in Real TimePosted 19 days ago
- SECRET GOVERNMENT DOCUMENTS REVEAL VACCINES TO BE A TOTAL HOAXPosted 24 days ago
- WIKILEAKS: THE GOVERNMENT IS SPYING ON YOU THROUGH YOUR IPHONEPosted 34 days ago
- Poll: Close to 1 in 3 Americans Believe in World Government and a New World OrderPosted 44 days ago
- US Government Sued For Pesticides Killing Millions Of BeesPosted 52 days ago
Really? Air Force Man In Charge Of The Sexual Assault Prevention Unit Busted By One-Time For Groping A Woman While Slizzard
Some people are a hot mess. How are you the head of the sexual assault prevention unit and you out here groping women? Air Force Man Charged With Groping According to The NY Post The Air Force’s...
- Posted 11 days ago
Nike Lunar Force 1 Low “Easter Hunt” Pack
To celebrate Easter, Nike Sportswear has put together a collection of the Lunar Force 1 Low that combines white Hyperfuse uppers with colorful outsoles. The colorful icy-soled sneakers will be releasing on Saturday, March 30th at key NSW...
- Posted 50 days ago
Race Matters: Tennessee Police Chief Uses Polygraph Tests To Help Keep Racist Cops Off His Force
Not such a bad idea if you ask us… Tennessee Police Chief Uses Polygraph Tests To Keep Racist Cops Off The Force Via ABCNews A police chief hired to rebuild a tiny Tennessee department dismantled by scandal...
- Posted 71 days ago
Colorado Pot Tourism is Allowed by Regulation Task Force
Activist Post Colorado’s approval of Amendment 64, which legalized the consumption of marijuana last year for those over the age of 21, has created speculation that lawmakers might take the next step and allow state visitors to...
- Posted 84 days ago
Video: U.S. Air Force Promo Showcases Frightening Insect-Sized Killer Drones
EndtheLie In a disturbing promotional video on Micro Air Vehicles (MAVs) by the Air Force Research Laboratory, simulated images of insect-sized drones are shown performing everything from extended surveillance both indoors and outdoors to targeting of locations to lethal...
- Posted 86 days ago
KRAUTHAMMER: House GOP Should Force Obama’s Hand On The Sequester
The House Republican leadership shouldn’t act on President Barack Obama’s plea for Congress to delay upcoming sequester cuts and bridge the gap with new taxes, Washington Post columnist Charles Krauthammer said on Tuesday’s broadcast of “Special Report.” “I think...
- Posted 101 days ago
Are All Those Guns and Ammunition for Obama’s Civilian National Security Force?
(Image courtesy of DaleToons) Speculation abounds surrounding the 2 billion rounds of ammunition purchased by the Department of Homeland Security and other national alphabet agencies in recent years. Moreover, as the White House and their cohorts in Congress...
- Posted 103 days ago
New Missouri Law Will Force Parents to Register Firearms With Their Local School
Attn. Missouri Gun Owners: Please Report to the Principal’s Office Adding another chapter to the book of “How to Vilify American Gun Owners”, a new bill on the table of the Missouri State Senate would require parents to notify their...
- Posted 114 days ago
New Proposal Will Force Gun Owners to Store Assault Weapons At Government Authorized Storage Depots
Because you can never have too many laws, regulations and mandates, Massachusetts State Representative David Linsky has filed a new bill that would, among other things, force gun owners to undergo mental health background checks, acquire liability...
- Posted 120 days ago
‘From my Cold, Dead Hands’: Obama Task Force Seeks Revolutionary Gun Reforms
RT The White House is weighing sweeping gun control measures in the wake of the Newtown massacre which would go far beyond simply reinstating the lapsed Federal Assault Weapons Ban, the Washington Post reports. An administration task...
- Posted 130 days ago