- Video: Piers Morgan Says Obama is Borderline Tyrannical: ‘Now I See U.S. Government Tyranny’Posted 3 days ago
- FAMILIES OF DECEASED SEAL TEAM 6 MEMBERS ARE MAKING SERIOUS ALLEGATIONS AGAINST THE GOVERNMENTPosted 13 days ago
- European Commission to Criminalize Nearly all Seeds and Plants not Registered with GovernmentPosted 15 days ago
- After the Tragedy in Boston, More Government Surveillance is Not the AnswerPosted 15 days ago
- Video: Obama To Ohio State Grads-Reject Voices That Warn About Government TyrannyPosted 16 days ago
- AMERICANS FEAR GOVERNMENT MORE THAN TERRORPosted 23 days ago
- The Art of Catching Government False Flags in Real TimePosted 24 days ago
- SECRET GOVERNMENT DOCUMENTS REVEAL VACCINES TO BE A TOTAL HOAXPosted 29 days ago
- WIKILEAKS: THE GOVERNMENT IS SPYING ON YOU THROUGH YOUR IPHONEPosted 39 days ago
- Poll: Close to 1 in 3 Americans Believe in World Government and a New World OrderPosted 48 days ago
U.S. Judge Dismisses “Copyright Shakedown” of Foreign Video Sites
In February 2011, FraserSide IP LLC, a subsidiary of adult entertainment company Private Media Group, filed a complaint against Youngtek Solutions Limited, the owners of two “tube” sites called EmpFlix and TNAflix. Specializing in adult content, the...
- Posted 132 days ago
Council on Foreign Relations (CFR) Plan for Global Governance in 2013
Nicholas West/Activist Post It is incredible that mention of a one-world government in many circles is still considered to be conspiracy talk. Fortunately, the global political awakening that arch-globalist Zbigniew Brzezinski has referred to is forcing ever-increasing justifications for...
- Posted 142 days ago
Megaupload: U.S. Intentionally Disrespects Foreign Sovereignty
Last month Megaupload asked the court to dismiss the case because U.S. law doesn’t permit criminal proceedings against foreign companies. The issue has become crucial in the ongoing Megaupload proceedings, as it may lead to a premature...
- Posted 335 days ago