- FAMILIES OF DECEASED SEAL TEAM 6 MEMBERS ARE MAKING SERIOUS ALLEGATIONS AGAINST THE GOVERNMENTPosted 10 days ago
- European Commission to Criminalize Nearly all Seeds and Plants not Registered with GovernmentPosted 11 days ago
- After the Tragedy in Boston, More Government Surveillance is Not the AnswerPosted 12 days ago
- Video: Obama To Ohio State Grads-Reject Voices That Warn About Government TyrannyPosted 12 days ago
- AMERICANS FEAR GOVERNMENT MORE THAN TERRORPosted 19 days ago
- The Art of Catching Government False Flags in Real TimePosted 20 days ago
- SECRET GOVERNMENT DOCUMENTS REVEAL VACCINES TO BE A TOTAL HOAXPosted 26 days ago
- WIKILEAKS: THE GOVERNMENT IS SPYING ON YOU THROUGH YOUR IPHONEPosted 35 days ago
- Poll: Close to 1 in 3 Americans Believe in World Government and a New World OrderPosted 45 days ago
- US Government Sued For Pesticides Killing Millions Of BeesPosted 53 days ago
This Chart Is Your Daily Reminder That The German Economy Is A Miracle
German services PMI. Another awesome report. Fastest rise in activity since June, 2011. Please follow Money Game on Twitter and Facebook. Join the conversation about this story » Clusterstock
- Posted 103 days ago
German Court Approves Some Medical Marijuana Growing
DrugWarChronicle A German court ruled earlier this month that seriously ill patients can grow their own medicine, but the ruling won’t apply to all medical marijuana patients. The Federal Administrative Court in Munster held that people for...
- Posted 138 days ago
CHART: Here’s A Review Of Today’s Deteriorating German Economic Data
Earlier this morning, we learned that German GDP growth slowed to 0.3 percent in Q2 from 0.5 percent in Q1. Germany’s Flash manufacturing PMI number improved to 45.1 in August from 43.0 in July. Nevertheless, a reading...
- Posted 269 days ago
German Businessmen Are Already Freaking Out About Possible Hyperinflation
BERLIN (AP) — An influential German business organization is warning that proposals to allow the European Central Bank to buy up bonds of struggling euro countries could seriously damage the single currency. The ZDH, which represents some...
- Posted 282 days ago
German Newspaper Bild Demands Mario Draghi Give Back A Prussian Spiked Helmet
German daily newspaper Bild is famous for its anti-bailout, anti-inflation tendencies. Ahead of today’s ECB decision — wherein it’s widely predicted that that Mario Draghi will do something to stem high borrowing costs — Bild is running...
- Posted 290 days ago
GERMAN FINANCE MINISTER: This Is What Needs To Happen For Us To Save Europe
Germany famously austere and harsh Finance Minister Wolfgang Schäuble is the subject of a Der Spiegel interview in which he defends the Euro and Germany’s motives in acting the way it has. There are some funny, eye-rolly...
- Posted 328 days ago
German finance minister threatens Greek voters
The German government has intensified its threats against Greek voters on the eve of parliamentary elections this weekend. World Socialist Web Site
- Posted 341 days ago
German chancellor rejects US-British demands for “immediate response” to the euro crisis
German Chancellor Angela Merkel delivered a clear rebuff to US and British demands for immediate action to deal with the rapidly worsening European financial crisis. World Socialist Web Site
- Posted 343 days ago
Calls for deployment of German navy against Syria
The Süddeutsche Zeitung recently published an article calling for the participation of the German navy in a military intervention in Syria. World Socialist Web Site
- Posted 343 days ago