- 13 WAYS TO KNOW IF THE GOVERNMENT IS READING YOUR EMAILPosted 22 hours ago
- 13 Ways To Know If The Government Is Reading Your EmailPosted 1 day ago
- Video: Piers Morgan Says Obama is Borderline Tyrannical: ‘Now I See U.S. Government Tyranny’Posted 4 days ago
- FAMILIES OF DECEASED SEAL TEAM 6 MEMBERS ARE MAKING SERIOUS ALLEGATIONS AGAINST THE GOVERNMENTPosted 15 days ago
- European Commission to Criminalize Nearly all Seeds and Plants not Registered with GovernmentPosted 16 days ago
- After the Tragedy in Boston, More Government Surveillance is Not the AnswerPosted 17 days ago
- Video: Obama To Ohio State Grads-Reject Voices That Warn About Government TyrannyPosted 17 days ago
- AMERICANS FEAR GOVERNMENT MORE THAN TERRORPosted 25 days ago
- The Art of Catching Government False Flags in Real TimePosted 25 days ago
- SECRET GOVERNMENT DOCUMENTS REVEAL VACCINES TO BE A TOTAL HOAXPosted 31 days ago
Are Russia And China Hoarding Gold Because They Plan To Kill The Dollar?
Michael Snyder, BlackListedNews Will oil soon be traded in a currency that is thousands of years old? What would a “gold for oil” system mean for the petrodollar and the U.S. economy? Are Russia and China...
- Posted 100 days ago
Gold Got Slammed This Morning
Unclear exactly what did it, but gold got slammed this morning. Unclear what’s up. Please follow Money Game on Twitter and Facebook. Join the conversation about this story » Clusterstock
- Posted 102 days ago
The Number One Reason to Invest in Gold…
With the the U.S. economy having once again dropped into negative recessionary growth, currency wars around the world heating up through direct and indirect devaluations, and trillion dollar fiscal deficits piling on, how is it possible that the...
- Posted 103 days ago
Gold Guru Frank Holmes Presents 28 Charts Every Gold Investor Must See
Gold may be the most controversial asset class in the global financial markets. However, many of the conditions that were bullish for gold in the past are looking bullish today. US Funds Frank Holmes, an expert on...
- Posted 106 days ago
A Mongolian Gold Rush Has Pitted ‘Ninja’ Miners Against Some Of The Biggest Companies In The World
Mongolia is arguably experiencing the biggest gold rush of the 21st century—yet large swaths of its population remain extremely poor. Unemployed herdsmen are among those who have turned to gold mining in an effort to eke out...
- Posted 108 days ago
A Gold Production Cliff Could Be Coming In 2017 (GLD)
Cash flow has stalled for the world’s major gold producers despite high gold prices, which probably means we’re heading for a gold production cliff, according to National Bank Financial. That means higher prices. From NBF’s mining analyst...
- Posted 110 days ago
12 Charts That Will Make Gold Bulls Furious
The anti-gold bandwagon is getting more and more crowded. Analysts Tom Kendall and Ric Deverell of Credit Suisse is out with a bombshell report this morning titled: Gold: The Beginning Of The End Of An Era. The...
- Posted 111 days ago
CHART: One Of The Tightest Correlations To Gold You’ll See
Gold prices may be impacted by a variety of factors like inflation, the dollar, fear, etc. But one of the most powerful factors driving prices is probably jewelry demand, which accounts for more than half of all...
- Posted 112 days ago
Rush To Safety: Americans Buy Nearly Half a Billion Dollars Of Gold and Silver In January
While public officials may be ignoring the continued deterioration of our economy, job losses to the tune of hundreds of thousands of people weekly, and the unprecedented demand for government emergency support services like unemployment insurance and...
- Posted 114 days ago
CITI: There Is Really Only One Thing Driving Gold Prices Right Now, And It’s Going To Drive Them Lower
Citi Chief Commodities Economist Daniel Ahn and his team are “marking-to-market” their forecasts for gold prices following a substantial sell-off in the gold market over the past several months. Since peaking at a price of $ 1798...
- Posted 118 days ago