- 13 WAYS TO KNOW IF THE GOVERNMENT IS READING YOUR EMAILPosted 17 hours ago
- 13 Ways To Know If The Government Is Reading Your EmailPosted 23 hours ago
- Video: Piers Morgan Says Obama is Borderline Tyrannical: ‘Now I See U.S. Government Tyranny’Posted 4 days ago
- FAMILIES OF DECEASED SEAL TEAM 6 MEMBERS ARE MAKING SERIOUS ALLEGATIONS AGAINST THE GOVERNMENTPosted 15 days ago
- European Commission to Criminalize Nearly all Seeds and Plants not Registered with GovernmentPosted 16 days ago
- After the Tragedy in Boston, More Government Surveillance is Not the AnswerPosted 17 days ago
- Video: Obama To Ohio State Grads-Reject Voices That Warn About Government TyrannyPosted 17 days ago
- AMERICANS FEAR GOVERNMENT MORE THAN TERRORPosted 24 days ago
- The Art of Catching Government False Flags in Real TimePosted 25 days ago
- SECRET GOVERNMENT DOCUMENTS REVEAL VACCINES TO BE A TOTAL HOAXPosted 31 days ago
BARRON’S COVER BLASTS OBAMA: ‘Follow Me, We Can Be Like Greece’
Barron’s goes there. (Economics editor Gene Epstein is not President Obama’s biggest fan.) Here’s the lede from the latest cover story: In his State of the Union speech last Tuesday, President Obama concluded that “the State of...
- Posted 97 days ago
Greece Just Unveiled Its 2013 To 2016 Budget Plan
ATHENS (Reuters) – Greece expects to cut its budget deficit to 4.3 percent of GDP this year, lower than previously forecast following debt relief measures, but faces a smaller primary surplus in 2016 than agreed with its...
- Posted 105 days ago
MERKEL: Everyone Needs To Watch What They Say About Greece
BERLIN (Reuters) – German Chancellor Angela Merkel voiced support for Bundesbank chief Jens Weidmann on Sunday, saying she welcomed his warnings about the handling of the euro zone debt crisis and saw his influence within the European...
- Posted 271 days ago
France’s Hollande: Everyone Needs To Stop Asking If Greece Is Leaving The Eurozone
PARIS (AP) — French President Francois Hollande says Greece must remain in the eurozone. Greek Prime Minister Antonis Samaras was meeting with Hollande in Paris as part of his country’s push to win more time to carry...
- Posted 272 days ago
Greece Plans On Privatizing Massive State Businesses To Get Out Of Its Recession
ATHENS, Greece (AP) — Greece’s three-party coalition government will try to get the economy out of its deep recession by encouraging private investment and making privatizations its “highest priority,” finance minister Yannis Stournaras said Saturday. “The privatization...
- Posted 321 days ago
Greece And Cyprus Are Getting Creamed
Europe is having a bad day, but two of its weakest member, Greece and Cyprus, are getting creamed today. The Athens market is down 4.4%. Cyprus is down over 6% after Fitch downgraded the country’s rating to...
- Posted 333 days ago
FINALLY: Greece Has A Government, Samaras Will Be Prime Minister, And The Euro Is Rising
Alright, word on the wires is that a Greek government coalition is going to be affirmed today. A New Democracy spokesperson — according to Bloomberg — says that Antonis Samaras will be sworn in as Prime Minister...
- Posted 338 days ago
Merkel Makes Her Final Plea To Greece Before Tomorrow’s Election
German Chancellor Angela Merkel made her final remarks on the Greek election this morning, telling members of her party that broken promises made by fellow Europeans will no longer work. “Promised, broken, nothing happens — things cannot...
- Posted 342 days ago
The Only 5 Industries That Are Booming In Greece
A resident of Athens relays the only 5 industries that are booming in Greece: Greek Yogurt: Yogurt has always been popular in Greece, but after the success of Chobani and Fage yogurt abroad, companies have redoubled down...
- Posted 342 days ago
BlackRock: Here Are 4 Reasons Why Greece Would Be Screwed If They Exited The Eurozone
Greece is holding parliamentary elections this Sunday. One of the concerns is that if the left-leaning, anti-bailout SYRIZA party wins, the Greece may soon leave the eurozone. BlackRock’s Russ Koesterich argues that leaving the eurozone is a...
- Posted 343 days ago