- FAMILIES OF DECEASED SEAL TEAM 6 MEMBERS ARE MAKING SERIOUS ALLEGATIONS AGAINST THE GOVERNMENTPosted 10 days ago
- European Commission to Criminalize Nearly all Seeds and Plants not Registered with GovernmentPosted 12 days ago
- After the Tragedy in Boston, More Government Surveillance is Not the AnswerPosted 13 days ago
- Video: Obama To Ohio State Grads-Reject Voices That Warn About Government TyrannyPosted 13 days ago
- AMERICANS FEAR GOVERNMENT MORE THAN TERRORPosted 20 days ago
- The Art of Catching Government False Flags in Real TimePosted 21 days ago
- SECRET GOVERNMENT DOCUMENTS REVEAL VACCINES TO BE A TOTAL HOAXPosted 26 days ago
- WIKILEAKS: THE GOVERNMENT IS SPYING ON YOU THROUGH YOUR IPHONEPosted 36 days ago
- Poll: Close to 1 in 3 Americans Believe in World Government and a New World OrderPosted 46 days ago
- US Government Sued For Pesticides Killing Millions Of BeesPosted 53 days ago
STOCK RALLY CUT IN HALF IN FINAL SECONDS OF THE DAY: Here’s What You Need To Know (SPY, DJI, QQQ, KCG)
Stocks rallied all day amid continued enthusiasm about the probability of future central bank action. But that rally was cut in half in the final seconds of the day. The Dow was up around 85 points, but...
- Posted 287 days ago
Half of US Counties Now Considered Disaster Areas
DailyPaul ST. LOUIS (AP) — Nearly 220 counties in a dozen drought-stricken states were added Wednesday to the U.S. government’s list of natural disaster areas as the nation’s agriculture chief unveiled new help for frustrated, cash-strapped farmers...
- Posted 290 days ago
USDA Alert: Half of U.S. Counties Designated Primary Disaster Areas; Financial Fallout “Intensifying”
The largest natural disaster in American history just went from bad to worse. Sweltering heat and persistent drought across the country has ravaged crops to such extremes this summer that tens of thousands of farmers and ranchers are...
- Posted 291 days ago
Extreme Drought Spreads Across More Than Half Of The US
Corn, soybean and wheat prices have soared lately due to poor crop estimates amid extreme drought conditions in 26 states. Let’s take a look at those conditions, followed by charts of agricultural commodities The Atlantic Wire reports...
- Posted 310 days ago
17 Reasons To Be EXTREMELY Concerned About The Second Half Of 2012
TheEconomicCollapse What is the second half of 2012 going to bring? Are things going to get even worse than they are right now? Unfortunately, that appears more likely with each passing day. I will admit that I...
- Posted 323 days ago
Here’s How The World’s Stock Markets Stacked Up In The First Half
Here is a list of 97 of the world’s biggest stock market indices and how they’ve performance since the beginning of the year. Venezuela had the biggest percentage gain while Cyprus had the biggest loss. Unsurprisingly, European...
- Posted 324 days ago