- 13 WAYS TO KNOW IF THE GOVERNMENT IS READING YOUR EMAILPosted 2 hours ago
- 13 Ways To Know If The Government Is Reading Your EmailPosted 8 hours ago
- Video: Piers Morgan Says Obama is Borderline Tyrannical: ‘Now I See U.S. Government Tyranny’Posted 4 days ago
- FAMILIES OF DECEASED SEAL TEAM 6 MEMBERS ARE MAKING SERIOUS ALLEGATIONS AGAINST THE GOVERNMENTPosted 14 days ago
- European Commission to Criminalize Nearly all Seeds and Plants not Registered with GovernmentPosted 15 days ago
- After the Tragedy in Boston, More Government Surveillance is Not the AnswerPosted 16 days ago
- Video: Obama To Ohio State Grads-Reject Voices That Warn About Government TyrannyPosted 17 days ago
- AMERICANS FEAR GOVERNMENT MORE THAN TERRORPosted 24 days ago
- The Art of Catching Government False Flags in Real TimePosted 24 days ago
- SECRET GOVERNMENT DOCUMENTS REVEAL VACCINES TO BE A TOTAL HOAXPosted 30 days ago
Hawaii, Maryland, New Hampshire, and New Jersey All Act To Decriminalize Marijuana
Marijuana.com Legislative chambers in four states — Hawaii, Maryland, New Hampshire, and New Jersey — have passed measures to reclassify minor marijuana offenses as non-criminal violations, punishable by a fine only — no arrest, no jail, and no criminal...
- Posted 59 days ago
New Hampshire Marijuana Legalization Bill Defeated
StoptheDrugWar A bill to legalize marijuana in New Hampshire is dead after a House vote Wednesday. The measure was defeated on a vote of 239-122 with no debate. Democrats supported the bill on a roughly two-to-one margin,...
- Posted 69 days ago
Majority of New Hampshire Adults Support Selling Marijuana at State Liquor Stores
NORML Polling data released this week by the University of New Hampshire found that a majority of adults in New Hampshire support selling marijuana at state liquor stores with regulations similar to how the state handles alcohol. The...
- Posted 93 days ago
Marijuana Legalization Bill Introduced in New Hampshire
Erik Altieri/NORML A group of five bipartisan lawmakers has introduced legislation that seeks to make New Hampshire the third state to legalize and regulate the adult use of marijuana. The measure, House Bill 492, would legalize the...
- Posted 112 days ago
Driving Under the Influence of NyQuil Banned in New Hampshire
TheRawStory If a cold has you feeling woozy and you take NyQuil or Sundafed to make it through your drive home, you could be a criminal in New Hampshire. A new law that took effect at the beginning...
- Posted 129 days ago