- Video: Piers Morgan Says Obama is Borderline Tyrannical: ‘Now I See U.S. Government Tyranny’Posted 14 hours ago
- FAMILIES OF DECEASED SEAL TEAM 6 MEMBERS ARE MAKING SERIOUS ALLEGATIONS AGAINST THE GOVERNMENTPosted 11 days ago
- European Commission to Criminalize Nearly all Seeds and Plants not Registered with GovernmentPosted 13 days ago
- After the Tragedy in Boston, More Government Surveillance is Not the AnswerPosted 13 days ago
- Video: Obama To Ohio State Grads-Reject Voices That Warn About Government TyrannyPosted 14 days ago
- AMERICANS FEAR GOVERNMENT MORE THAN TERRORPosted 21 days ago
- The Art of Catching Government False Flags in Real TimePosted 22 days ago
- SECRET GOVERNMENT DOCUMENTS REVEAL VACCINES TO BE A TOTAL HOAXPosted 27 days ago
- WIKILEAKS: THE GOVERNMENT IS SPYING ON YOU THROUGH YOUR IPHONEPosted 37 days ago
- Poll: Close to 1 in 3 Americans Believe in World Government and a New World OrderPosted 46 days ago
Depressed US Birthrates Are Undermining The Housing Recovery
Boomer demographics and postponement of marriage on account of student debt and poor finances are two of the key reasons that I long-ago stated the housing recovery would be slow for a decade. Declining birthrates now show...
- Posted 297 days ago
David Rosenberg Points To One Indicator That’s Showing No Sign Of A Housing Recovery
David Rosenberg, the bearish economist at Gluskin Sheff, isn’t convinced that the U.S. housing market is on the up and up. He points to the number of months it takes to sell a new house. From his...
- Posted 298 days ago
There Is No Housing Bubble In Germany
For some time now there has been chatter of a housing bubble in Germany, as home prices increased at levels not seen since the 1970s. Home prices increased 9.5 percent year-over-year in the first quarter, after climbing...
- Posted 301 days ago
The Housing Recovery Officially Goes Mainstream
We’ve been writing about the recovery in housing for awhile now, but clearly it’s gone officially mainstream, since even Gawker now snarks that we’re heading back into housing bubble territory. Note that there’s nothing bubbly in the...
- Posted 310 days ago
Robert Shiller Goes Off The Deep End With His New Housing Proposal
Robert Shiller has finally gone off the deep end. He wants to condemn millions of US guaranteed mortgages from the bankster mafia. Shiller: My colleague Karl Case and I showed in 1996 that when the value of...
- Posted 330 days ago
Here Comes Housing Starts…
Minutes away from the key data point of the day: Housing Starts. Economists polled by Bloomberg forecast the annual pace of starts accelerated by 0.7 percent in May to 722,000. Building permits are also scheduled for release...
- Posted 336 days ago
SocGen: China’s Housing Market Correction Is ‘Sending Shock Waves Through Its Economy’
Chinese policymakers have for a while been trying to deflate the nation’s property bubble. While its housing market has been correcting, and prices are deflating at a moderate speed, it hasn’t bottomed yet, according to Societe Generale...
- Posted 336 days ago