- FAMILIES OF DECEASED SEAL TEAM 6 MEMBERS ARE MAKING SERIOUS ALLEGATIONS AGAINST THE GOVERNMENTPosted 9 days ago
- European Commission to Criminalize Nearly all Seeds and Plants not Registered with GovernmentPosted 10 days ago
- After the Tragedy in Boston, More Government Surveillance is Not the AnswerPosted 11 days ago
- Video: Obama To Ohio State Grads-Reject Voices That Warn About Government TyrannyPosted 11 days ago
- AMERICANS FEAR GOVERNMENT MORE THAN TERRORPosted 19 days ago
- The Art of Catching Government False Flags in Real TimePosted 19 days ago
- SECRET GOVERNMENT DOCUMENTS REVEAL VACCINES TO BE A TOTAL HOAXPosted 25 days ago
- WIKILEAKS: THE GOVERNMENT IS SPYING ON YOU THROUGH YOUR IPHONEPosted 35 days ago
- Poll: Close to 1 in 3 Americans Believe in World Government and a New World OrderPosted 44 days ago
- US Government Sued For Pesticides Killing Millions Of BeesPosted 52 days ago
China’s HSBC PMI Climbs To 49.3, But Employment Down At Sharpest Rate In 40 Months
China’s final HSBC manufacturing PMI climbed to 49.3 in July from 48.2 reading in June. However, this fell short of the 49.5 “Flash,” or preliminary, number, which economists consider to be a reliable forecast for the final...
- Posted 291 days ago
China HSBC PMI Falls To 48.2, Fourth Straight Month Of Job Contraction
China’s HSBC manufacturing PMI dipped to 48.2 in June, down slightly from 48.4 in May. This was slightly higher than the preliminary 48.1 reading we got from the HSBC flash number on June 20. Nevertheless, a reading...
- Posted 321 days ago