- FAMILIES OF DECEASED SEAL TEAM 6 MEMBERS ARE MAKING SERIOUS ALLEGATIONS AGAINST THE GOVERNMENTPosted 9 days ago
- European Commission to Criminalize Nearly all Seeds and Plants not Registered with GovernmentPosted 10 days ago
- After the Tragedy in Boston, More Government Surveillance is Not the AnswerPosted 11 days ago
- Video: Obama To Ohio State Grads-Reject Voices That Warn About Government TyrannyPosted 11 days ago
- AMERICANS FEAR GOVERNMENT MORE THAN TERRORPosted 18 days ago
- The Art of Catching Government False Flags in Real TimePosted 19 days ago
- SECRET GOVERNMENT DOCUMENTS REVEAL VACCINES TO BE A TOTAL HOAXPosted 24 days ago
- WIKILEAKS: THE GOVERNMENT IS SPYING ON YOU THROUGH YOUR IPHONEPosted 34 days ago
- Poll: Close to 1 in 3 Americans Believe in World Government and a New World OrderPosted 44 days ago
- US Government Sued For Pesticides Killing Millions Of BeesPosted 52 days ago
Congress Exempts Itself From Liability for Criminal Acts
Examiner.com Under pressure from the public in 2011, Congress voted to make itself criminally culpable in the same illegal activities with which ordinary citizens are charged with regard to insider trading. Insider trading on Wall St. had become...
- Posted 15 days ago
WARREN BUFFETT: ‘The Debt Itself Is Not A Problem’
CBS’s Rebecca Jarvis had a brief profile on billionaire Warren Buffett this morning. Among other things, they discussed the history of inequality in America and the world. “The womb from which you emerge determines your fate to...
- Posted 118 days ago
REPORT: Knight Capital Is Selling Itself To Getco
It looks like trading firm Knight Capital will sell itself to Getco Holding company, sources tell Reuters. From Reuters: Though Virtu had offered an all-cash deal, Getco and its private equity firm General Atlantic increased its offer...
- Posted 135 days ago
Cord-Cutters Rejoice, XBMC Now Sets Itself Up With a Couple of Clicks
XBMC was launched as an unofficial media player for the very first Xbox almost a decade ago. Originally known as the Xbox Media Center, today it’s known just by its acronym. Safe to say that in the...
- Posted 137 days ago
How Long Until The Market Decides That Spain Is Killing Itself?
This morning, the Spanish government announced new austerity measures. Stocks are a bit higher and yields are a bit lower, so that’s good. According to Reuters, the cuts will involve 65 billion in spending cuts, a 3%...
- Posted 311 days ago
Domestic Deployment: U.S. Army Chief Says Military Will Be Used To Provide “Rapid Response Options” and Address “Challenges in the United States Itself”
As the Department of Homeland Security and local law enforcement fuse into a single militarized policing apparatus for the whole of America through the use of massive surveillance warehouses, eye-in-the-sky drones and hybrid task forces, the U.S....
- Posted 338 days ago